We're going to win the league

The Beast

They aren't used to teams playing attacking football at the piggery.  Very few in the SPL will even try. They won't drop many pints because of that. We have to ensure we drop even less.

Losing Tierney then this in the space of a few days. Their support will be raging!🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't get why so many people are against us celebrating/laughing at them on bears den. I am fucking delighted any chance i get at them being laughed at and beaten.  I want to see them implode. We have been kicked for the last decade nearly by these rotten scummy tramps and i will enjoy every single bit of misery they endure until we collect number 55.

Honestly don't think anyone's bothered at people laughing at them & being happy they have made a cunt of it.... it's the fact that they have just been put out the champions league and cunts are saying we'll now win the league based on that! 

We should win the league, but no need to make a thread saying it because they've got humped out of the champions league!

17 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

What isn't ideal for us is that the team they have in the Europa playoff are the Swedish champs who will probably put them out...

I would fucken love for them to be put out of Europe all together.  What a downer it would put on their season.  If we beat them at Ibrox and go top I think their support would want Lennon’s head on a stick.

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Honestly don't think anyone's bothered at laughing at them & being happy they have made a cunt of it.... it's the fact that they have just been put out the champions league and cunts are saying we'll now win the league based on that! 

We should win the league, but no need to make a thread saying it because they've got humped out of Europe! 

This

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I would fucken love for them to be put out of Europe all together.  What a downer it would put on their season.  If we beat them at Ibrox and go top I think their support would want Lennon’s head on a stick.

We don’t want Lennon’s head on a stick. We want him to keep his job at least til end of this season!

45 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They aren't used to teams playing attacking football at the piggery.  Very few in the SPL will even try. They won't drop many pints because of that. We have to ensure we drop even less.

Losing Tierney then this in the space of a few days. Their support will be raging!🤣🤣🤣

Tonight showed again that if you press this taig side they can't cope and crumble.

Shame the rest of the clubs in the SPL don't have the balls to do it. You would think watching tonight you would be executing the same game plan as cluj at thier dump..

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I wouldn't. 

Giving them free weeks whilst we play European football would be a positive to them.

Dropped 11 points last year after European games!

League is vital this year.

That didn’t really make any difference last season though.