We're going to win the league

The Beast

I hope the op is correct but I would prefer we did our talking on the pitch...…. these type of threads have a habit of coming back to haunt us in recent seasons.

FWIW I think we can and will win the league - if we can keep up our recent form.

On 14/08/2019 at 14:29, glasgow argyle said:

A bead rattler came into work today and was understandably pissed off with septic last night. His prediction was they will only buy 2 more before window closes.  Taylor and O'Donnell.  If that is how it pans out then we have every chance of toppling them this season.  Another one in for us is still possible  and should make us pretty well covered to outdo them.

T.L.B. please stay it will be a crying shame if you go.

If they buy more Scottish based players then I’d say it’s game on as playing well against either half of the oldfirm is easier than actually playing for us or them.  While their defenders look nervous and dreadful they are still scoring some amount of goals. 

Itll be close this season not as close as 2003 but it’ll be close.

36 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

If they buy more Scottish based players then I’d say it’s game on as playing well against either half of the oldfirm is easier than actually playing for us or them.  While their defenders look nervous and dreadful they are still scoring some amount of goals. 

Itll be close this season not as close as 2003 but it’ll be close.

May well be close as we all know they will win most weeks in the league. But if we can achieve consistency this season then we have every chance of winning 55. We did match septic last season but it was against the other teams we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. I am confident but not complacent. 

I think Gerrard knows we have proved to everyone that celtic dont intimidate us them 2 games against them last year shud have been  at least 3-0 each game.We have such physicality pace and a great set of strikers. I believe Gerrard has said its our year..overcome your Hibs killies and your st johnstones who will be packing everyone behind the ball and thats where we fell short last year. I believe celtic wil always come and have a go which will suit us because they will give us chance after chance because we are both attacking teams. I have great faith in what Gerrards doing. Our fans can see its coming together piece by piece.