Andy King On Loan

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen plenty of this guy playing for Leicester. He is superb at best. Be a very good signing 

Its mental how people have complained about the lack of depth in our squad for years and now they are dismissing a guy with the experience that King has and saying he’s not good enough when his CV cer

Transfer forum sucks anyway 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, sendintank said:

Guy is shite,not good enough for Rangers.Cant buy a game at Leicester,most of his appearances,certainly in the season they were champions,were off the bench.Usually gets his Welsh caps off the bench or in frendlies,and spent half a season on loan at a pretty ordinary Swansea last season,where he wasn't even first choice,and ended up playing about 10 games.

Sounds better cv than Jordan Jones 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I actually think he sees Zac Rudden as an option now that he is back training with the senior players.

I think we would have seen him by now if he hadn't got injured. Is he fit for Sunday? Would be interested to see if he is involved if fit.

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Why did Brenda not send him to his ex club.

Cause Brenda hates them and fucks the Pope and the IRA  

Andy King scores winner versus taigs  -- can you even imagine the meltdown or the vitriol towards Brenda  FFS he'd never be able to set foot in Scotland agan. 

Bizarre signing if true. Centre Mid is the one place we don't need more players. Has played a handful of games in the last few seasons and injury prone. 8 goals and 3 assists in 94 appearances in the Premier League doesn't set my heart racing either.

Those wages surely better spent on a LB or back up striker..

BlueAvenger likes this
22 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Off the top of my head...

1. Because we'll hopefully be fighting on numerous fronts i.e. european group stages.
  2. Because Morelos is liable to miss a chunk of games due to suspensions (merited or not).
  3. Because although Defoe is a crackin' player for his age, we can't rely on him to play at a high enough level for 90 mins a game even one game a week.
  4. Because we're Rangers and a club of our stature and resources should be able to attract more than 2 first team quality strikers.

The problem is we are going to find it hard to attract a decent striker to our club to be 3rd choice simple as that

beararse, BILLYBOY50 and billscott like this