Andy King On Loan

Scotjo

From what I have seen of him in the past I think if he stays fit he will do a job for us in certain games. I am certainly not going to rule him out like I did when we signed a certain Davie weir and we all know how that turned out. If the manager wants him then he has my full support.

44 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Has he been reading Craig Levein’s playbook?

Aribo I agree with.  But, we play with two box-to-box players and a holding midfielder.  If Arfield is in a more advanced role who partners Aribo in central midfield?  I like Jack and Kamara but they’re not goal scorers.  Maybe, against teams that park the bus, the manager wants more a goal threat.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Still need another forward.

To do what, warm the bench? We play one upfront and we have Morelos and Defoe with Stewart as an emergency option. You can never have too many players but there’s no way we can sign another relatively high profile striker and keep him happy.

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

To do what, warm the bench? We play one upfront and we have Morelos and Defoe with Stewart as an emergency option. You can never have too many players but there’s no way we can sign another relatively high profile striker and keep him happy.

Admit I'm right and we can move on from this.

2 hours ago, sendintank said:

Guy is shite,

Think this one has caught us all by surprise.

Not sure what to make if it HOWEVER, given King has been at Leicester for 15 years I’m sure he’ll have played against Gerrard numerous times.

I doubt Gerrard would have entertained a loan if he, in his personal experience, thought the guy was shite.

Nah?

No offence, but I value the gaffers thoughts more.

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We also have McPake and Zac Rudden who could be used as back up if in the unlikely event all 3 are out . For me a new  LB is a higher priority