Warsaw Roll Call

islandblue

Oz are the legia fans just fanatical about their team or will they also be looking for trouble with the travelling support. I just hope all the bears over there have a great time but also remain safe. It definetly seems a bit different to the Times I was over in Poland watching the gers. 

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's cunts on FF acting like we are heading into a Mexican drug cartels lair ffs.

Aye Warsaw might be mad but we've been to Greece, turkey, feyenoord, Ajax etc. All supports with a reputation. Rangers fans generally go get wrecked and have a laugh. If trouble comes looking then we tend to just go with it, win some lose some. 

But honestly I've never seen so much shite written about an away European tie :lol:

if legia want trouble with Rangers fans then they'll get it, if they don't then our boys will have a great day and night and thats it. 

id imagine people are getting themselves worked up because legia are a passionate support and create a lot of noise and colour. Aye they'll try be intimidating but so will we in our own way next week.

dont know what's happened to some of the Rangers support these days. 

Spot on mate, absolutely gutted I’m no there, this would have been a great trip. 

2 minutes ago, Peter73 said:

a lot of yours supporters in town. Was drinking beer yesterday with a few of your lads 🙂 . No animosity.

We go through anyway 😄

EChvhcrXUAEDR59.jpg

Peter I'm gonae come to your city and fit all the pipework for bathrooms. Boom 1 0 me