Helander

Blues Brother

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

Heard what he cant play in training? Fucking hell, cunt hasnt kicked a ball and club sources are putting the boot in 😂, what about the scouts who actually watched him play games? They lying?

I dont know mate. What are the scouts who actually watched him play saying?  Lying? 😂😂😂 ffs read my posts. 

Oh, and he has kicked a ball for us so dont fucking lie. I thought he done well 👍

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wasnt going to say anything tbh. But when Cedrick posted, all I'm saying is I've been told similar. Maybe the same source, maybe not.  Neither of us are criticising, but there are rumours coming out like it / accept it or not.  

I never said anyone was criticising and i'm not saying you're lying tbf, but the "rumours coming out" are clearly pish.

He's weeks behind everyone else and hardly kicked a ball for months and obviously lacks match sharpness - Gerrard has already said this, so I'll believe that before the "rumours" tbh.

14 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I never said anyone was criticising and i'm not saying you're lying tbf, but the "rumours coming out" are clearly pish.

He's weeks behind everyone else and hardly kicked a ball for months and obviously lacks match sharpness - Gerrard has already said this, so I'll believe that before the "rumours" tbh.

Maybe shite, maybe not, I genuinely dont  know and FWIW was impressed enough by the lad. But I'd have thought that both myself and Cedrick have enough credibility on here (😂) that if we're both saying we've been told something by a credible source then it shouldn't just be ignored as shite.

Believe what you want to believe. As I've said I'll judge based on what I see.

17 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

He was on the bench as a substitute yesterday. No way Gerrard would have included him if there were doubts over his ability. 

What are your thoughts on barasic and Grezda? Have either of those appeared in our starting 11 or bench? 😉😁

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Heard our attacking players run rings around him in training. 

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Also heard he is nowhere near ready fitness and strength wise for the level of football required. 

The second thing could lead to the first thing.

I suppose we will have to wait and see.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe shite, maybe not, I genuinely dont  know and FWIW was impressed enough by the lad. But I'd have thought that both myself and Cedrick have enough credibility on here (😂) that if we're both saying we've been told something by a credible source then it shouldn't just be ignored as shite.

Believe what you want to believe. As I've said I'll judge based on what I see.

I'm not saying i don't believe you, i'm saying i don't believe the guy who told you. 

Based on what you've been told about his passing, control and positional sense being questionable, when we've literally seen him doing all this - i don't know why anyone would believe that tbf. 

He wouldn't have played at the level he has and we certainly wouldn't have paid millions for him if his passing, control and positional sense were an issue.

We'll see this weekend, if he plays. If he doesn't play then I'll maybe believe it then tbh.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I dont know mate. What are the scouts who actually watched him play saying?  Lying? 😂😂😂 ffs read my posts. 

Oh, and he has kicked a ball for us so dont fucking lie. I thought he done well 👍

Oh a do know he has played for us, but literally not kicked a ball, name your decent club source then and stop fucking about 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Heard he had a howler in the friendly against Chelsea reserves at the HTC anaw 🙈😂

My source is talking about training sessions more than matches so dont think our sources are the same. Anyways, enough said, the forum snowflakes are maneuvering in a defensive formation 😂

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm not saying i don't believe you, i'm saying i don't believe the guy who told you. 

Based on what you've been told about his passing, control and positional sense being questionable, when we've literally seen him doing all this - i don't know why anyone would believe that tbf. 

He wouldn't have played at the level he has and we certainly wouldn't have paid millions for him if his passing, control and positional sense were an issue.

We'll see this weekend, if he plays. If he doesn't play then I'll maybe believe it then tbh.

Fair enough mate. The only thing I'd say is compare his scenario to Barisic in Scottish football. Previous experience means fuck all. And the lad really hasn't been tested, fuck he hasn't played competitively to assess yet.

I think he'll play. Hoping for and expecting a dominant performance from him.