Helander

Blues Brother

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm going to be a bit controversial and question whether Gerrard keeps players in the squad when they need fitness (training with him not back at HTC) or integrated into the squad for new players.  No intention of playing them, but like Murphy on Sunday, its about the squad integration benefit.

Fuck knows, but with King and Barker, who I dont expect to see involved. I wouldn't be surprised. 

I agree that is why he might have been there mate, but Bluenoz had said he wasn't eligible to play. I was just pointing out that part was nonsense. 

8 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

2 games played 0 goals against 1 assist 1 goal, not to bad for a centre back 😂

Lost his man at the death, could have been very costly.  Didn't think he was great today, like most. Far prefer Goldson Katic pairing.

And you are aware I've never said he was shite, yeah? 😂

21 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Wasn't impressed with him today. Hopefully he improves. Though I think the money should  have been spent elsewhere to strengthen the team. 

He won every single header BA, that's what he gets paid to do. This isn't a Katic/Helender issue but he did his job today. ( and his booking was a joke )

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lost his man at the death, could have been very costly.  Didn't think he was great today, like most. Far prefer Goldson Katic pairing.

And you are aware I've never said he was shite, yeah? 😂

No you never, but your inside man did tho?

2 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

No you never, but your inside man did tho?

Yep, based on what he's seen. From what I've seen, he's 4th choice.

Great stats earlier, Borna's must be similar if not better, yet we all know he's struggled. Stats can be manipulated.

Even today, this lad has split opinions on how he performed. It's no biggie, hopefully he comes good, time will tell.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep, based on what he's seen. From what I've seen, he's 4th choice.

Great stats earlier, Borna's must be similar if not better, yet we all know he's struggled. Stats can be manipulated.

Even today, this lad has split opinions on how he performed. It's no biggie, hopefully he comes good, time will tell.

I believe the split on opinions is the huge love for Katic rather than how this guy actually played. We are blessed with four good CH's