Who's the back up for Tav?

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

BA catching a few with his trolling again.

He used the same attention seeking methods last season when he would criticise Morelos for fuck all. He goes against popular opinion just to get the reaction he craves.

Fuck knows why admin allow it tbh, he adds literally nothing to the forum.

Where you the school grass aye?

Nowt to do with trolling. My personal opinion, just as yours is different.

Now try and get over yourself. 

Must feel great to be a clype. Top man! :tu:

39 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He used the same attention seeking methods last season when he would criticise Morelos for fuck all. He goes against popular opinion just to get the reaction he craves.

Him and BP9 are 2 cheeks of the same arse

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Where you the school grass aye?

Nowt to do with trolling. My personal opinion, just as yours is different.

Now try and get over yourself. 

Must feel great to be a clype. Top man! :tu:

You said our results with Flanagan playing instead of Tav would be no different. You’re either a troll or a fucking idiot.

Just my personal opinion.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emm, no one said he he wasn't good enough, but pivotal? No success without him?!

Pivotal would be McGregor or Alfie for obvious reasons, but Tav?

:rofl:

I love this place !

Tav is as important in this team as either McGregor or Morelos.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emm, no one said he he wasn't good enough, but pivotal? No success without him?!

Pivotal would be McGregor or Alfie for obvious reasons, but Tav?

:rofl:

I love this place !

Whenever Morelos scores it’s quite often from a ball in to the box by Tavernier.  

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You realise he has already gotten a few assists this season and was the player that took our winning corner against Killie?

Pretty sure he put the ball in for our first goal in the first leg of our most recent European fixture :lol:

You're a fucking balloon

Not only did he take it, his run before it was brilliant he could easily have just took the free kick twice before his pass

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emm, Alfie IS now a much better player. You obviously choose to ignore my many posts praising him last season. Try the season before Gerrard came.

As for Tav, I ask better than who in our team? He's got Polster as back up and the three on the other side to compare, all of whom deemed not enough by most of the posts in here on the other thread.

So what is/who is the comparison in him being a better all round  footballer than? Alfie? Forget it! Aribo? No chance. Davis, Arfield, Defoe? Don't think so.

Pretty mental indeed. Almost as mental as pivotal.

Such is life on a football football.

How dare one have a different opinion. 

Yeah it was only pre Gerrard ba would have a go at morelos 

Screenshot_20190817-211332_Samsung Internet.jpg

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

McGregor, Tav, Arfield & Morelos are our four mots important players. If we lose any of them for an extended period then we are in trouble.

Aribo is quickly becoming key players for us too.  What he offers defensively and offensively is just fantastic.  

Katic’s came back from those U21 Championships a new man too.  

Polster was clearly very limited from what we seen of him. Maybe an athlete but didn't look like a player of any real quality. 

Flanagan played at RB one game this season, can't mind which, maybe Blackburn but he done very well and looked far better on his comfortable side. He is the back up but again need that left side sorted. 

12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pivotal?

Can't imagine us being successful without him?!

You do understand he is probably one of the poorest full backs ever to pull on the jersey? Just because football in this backwater has turned to shite, it doesn't equate to him being a great.

You do understand he has hardly kicked his arse since returning this summer?

You do understand that he can't get back?

You do understand his positioning is frightening?

You do understand just how many outballs, final balls, passes have been mislpaced since his return?

His forays forward, have been much less effective than previous.

As a captain, I'll leave it at that.

Now, who really are pivotal to our succes this season, are our keeper, central defence. Davis, Morelos and Defoe.The spine of the team. Then we have Aribo and Arfield, all way ahead of Tav. 

If my fucking life depended on it, the last guy in I would have at my back would be Tav. Well, probably Barisic.

Our wide defensive areas are our weakest and only every other team in the league see it.

Now on his game going foward, I think he is sublime, but of late I've seen nothing of it. He is certainly not the worst defender, but none of it makes him pivotal.

All imo of course, but taking this title will NOT be as a consequence of his performances. Replace him with Flanagan or Polster it will make little difference to our results.

I remember you used to spew the same shite about Morelos!!! 

13 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I actually don’t think he is trolling.  We’re  all entitled to our own opinions. I, and probably most of the forum, don’t agree with him but calling for a ban because he’s got a different view from everybody else isn’t right IMHO.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I actually don’t think he is trolling.  We’re  all entitled to our own opinions. I, and probably most of the forum, don’t agree with him but calling for a ban because he’s got a different view from everybody else isn’t right IMHO.

Quote the part of my post where i called for him to be banned.

11 hours ago, TMB said:

Aribo is quickly becoming key players for us too.  What he offers defensively and offensively is just fantastic.  

Katic’s came back from those U21 Championships a new man too.  

Could make a case for Jack too. We are definitely starting to get to a point where we have a lot of very important players.

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pivotal?

You do understand he is probably one of the poorest full backs ever to pull on the jersey? Just because football in this backwater has turned to shite, it doesn't equate to him being a great.

You do understand just how many outballs, final balls, passes have been mislpaced since his return?

Now, who really are pivotal to our succes this season, are our keeper, central defence. Davis, Morelos and Defoe.The spine of the team. Then we have Aribo and Arfield, all way ahead of Tav. 

If my fucking life depended on it, the last guy in I would have at my back would be Tav. Well, probably Barisic.

Our wide defensive areas are our weakest and only every other team in the league see it.

Now on his game going foward, I think he is sublime, but of late I've seen nothing of it. He is certainly not the worst defender, but none of it makes him pivotal.

All imo of course, but taking this title will NOT be as a consequence of his performances. Replace him with Flanagan or Polster it will make little difference to our results.

This is easily one of the worst posts I’ve ever read on here since I found the forum

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pivotal?

That last sentence.

Ya bam.

17 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You realise he has already gotten a few assists this season and was the player that took our winning corner against Killie?

Pretty sure he put the ball in for our first goal in the first leg of our most recent European fixture :lol:

You're a fucking balloon

Not to mention him drawing several quality saves from free kicks in EL and v Hibs.

Seems fairly obvious to me that ALL the players who  feature in the first team will be pivotal to having a successful season.