Who's the back up for Tav?

23 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pivotal?

Can't imagine us being successful without him?!

You do understand he is probably one of the poorest full backs ever to pull on the jersey? Just because football in this backwater has turned to shite, it doesn't equate to him being a great.

You do understand he has hardly kicked his arse since returning this summer?

You do understand that he can't get back?

You do understand his positioning is frightening?

You do understand just how many outballs, final balls, passes have been mislpaced since his return?

His forays forward, have been much less effective than previous.

As a captain, I'll leave it at that.

Now, who really are pivotal to our succes this season, are our keeper, central defence. Davis, Morelos and Defoe.The spine of the team. Then we have Aribo and Arfield, all way ahead of Tav. 

If my fucking life depended on it, the last guy in I would have at my back would be Tav. Well, probably Barisic.

Our wide defensive areas are our weakest and only every other team in the league see it.

Now on his game going foward, I think he is sublime, but of late I've seen nothing of it. He is certainly not the worst defender, but none of it makes him pivotal.

All imo of course, but taking this title will NOT be as a consequence of his performances. Replace him with Flanagan or Polster it will make little difference to our results.

To be honest I agree with most of this. His form has been nowhere near as good as last season.

im sure he’ll get back to that level soon

On 17/08/2019 at 16:13, Blue Avenger said:

Pivotal?

You do understand he is probably one of the poorest full backs ever to pull on the jersey? Just because football in this backwater has turned to shite, it doesn't equate to him being a great.

You do understand just how many outballs, final balls, passes have been mislpaced since his return?

Now, who really are pivotal to our succes this season, are our keeper, central defence. Davis, Morelos and Defoe.The spine of the team. Then we have Aribo and Arfield, all way ahead of Tav. 

If my fucking life depended on it, the last guy in I would have at my back would be Tav. Well, probably Barisic.

Our wide defensive areas are our weakest and only every other team in the league see it.

Now on his game going foward, I think he is sublime, but of late I've seen nothing of it. He is certainly not the worst defender, but none of it makes him pivotal.

All imo of course, but taking this title will NOT be as a consequence of his performances. Replace him with Flanagan or Polster it will make little difference to our results.

What a spastic!

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I watch Tav play for us and long for the likes of Broadfoot.

Eh?!

You're at it!

Broadfoot is fucking kert horse by comparison.

Tav isn't showing nowhere enough for me just now, but he has the ability as I've said. He's never going to kill cunts, but as I have said previously he can glyde past players with ease. He has also got great shooting boots but don't see that much just now. Broadfoot has none of what he has got.

He didn't start last season well either but he came onto a great game later in the season.

You've just got to kidding?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Eh?!

You're at it!

Broadfoot is fucking kert horse by comparison.

Tav isn't showing nowhere enough for me just now, but he has the ability as I've said. He's never going to kill cunts, but as I have said previously he can glyde past players with ease. He has also got great shooting boots but don't see that much just now. Broadfoot has none of what he has got.

He didn't start last season well either but he came onto a great game later in the season.

You've just got to kidding?

I thought my obvious troll was obvious tbh 😂

Pivotal?

You are a moron 

Pivotal?

BA, we beat Killie 2-1. Tav was the driving force behind both goals. Perhaps you should go and watch both goals. It is reasonable to argue that, if it wasn't for Tav being on the field in the Killie game, we would have dropped at least two points already!

25 minutes ago, Zak_De_La_Ranger said:

BA, we beat Killie 2-1. Tav was the driving force behind both goals. Perhaps you should go and watch both goals. It is reasonable to argue that, if it wasn't for Tav being on the field in the Killie game, we would have dropped at least two points already!

See comparisons like that make fuck all sense. 

How can you even being to claim what would’ve happened if a certain player wasn’t on the pitch. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

See comparisons like that make fuck all sense. 

How can you even being to claim what would’ve happened if a certain player wasn’t on the pitch. 

I'll go back in my time machine and get the Gaffer to stick Polster  in instead then we can look back in the papers and see what happened with the result.

3 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

I'll go back in my time machine and get the Gaffer to stick Polster  in instead then we can look back in the papers and see what happened with the result.

Tell him to play Edmundson and Helander instead of Goldson and Katic as well. Just in case we want to drop all 3 points as well.