*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Me too.

Too many with unrealistic expectations on here tonight 

I would've taken 0-0 before the match. 

That was a performance and result reminiscent of the one's that took us to a UEFA cup final.

I'm confident we'll be in the groups this season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

A very decent side, not the mugs that many thought on here.

Polish teams ain't been mugs in Europe for a long time. especially at home in front of a passionate Polish support who were superb tonight. 

Too many wee pretentious dicks on here who think we have a god given right to stroll it against teams who play in far superior leagues than ours. 

Makes you think they have no idea how football works, thank god our manager does. 

Almost every chance they had on the second half came from our left hand side. Ojo was knackered and stopped tracking runners after about 70 mins. Baffling that he didn't bring Jones on to give them something to worry about on the left. Defoe on yes I get that, but Kamara wasn't required.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Good result but not great. Hopefully get the win at Ibrox next week. Massive game days before scum tie.

No idea how anybody can believe the Danes are better than Legia nevermind 'much or far better'.. technically far better and much better organised are the Poles. 

A thought they were nowhere near as good or dangerous as the Danes , we should finish this no problem at home........

Just now, Amato said:

I thought we performed well. Not a bad score.

We  need to beat them at Ibrox if they score  a draw is no use

play like that again i have my doubts i think they edged it tonight performance wise

Just now, jim beam said:

Hope so but they are diving bastards and are decent in the air it only needs a goal from them at Ibrox and the pressure will be on.We need to play a lot better at home to go through.

0-0 away is not that great.

look at our run when we got to the final. We loved a 0-0 at home cause we knew an away goal was like a lottery win. 

These cunts play similar they score one at ibrox especially 1st and its squeeky bum time.

We should beat them, but we need to up it next week and make sure we are more clinical. 

Lets go.

7 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Not hard to understand. 0-0 is not a great result away from home with away goals. Effectively 1-0 them with the away goals 

:confused: 

Home teams are expected to win home games, granted if it’s a score draw at Ibrox we are out but we should be expecting a win.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

A very decent side, not the mugs that many thought on here.

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

I think we will blow them away at ibrox. Our passing was off point tonight so I'm more than happy with a 0-0.

If you had offered me that should we win the game at ibrox we go into the groups I would have been delighted with that. 

Archived