*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AlCapone said:

Fantastic performance but always a worry not scoring away from home, so many players are growing into top players. Jack,Flanagan, Katic take a bow. 

That’s a team that will bully celtic into submission this season

We weren't fantastic mate.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

Same every season mate 🤷‍♂️😂

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

Agree. This was a very tough draw. These guys rarely lose goals... especially at home.

Just now, Vision said:

Jones and Ojo are good out balls in these kind of games but both need to hold the ball up better and stop running down blind alleys. 

Anyone says we don't need Kent though are deluded. 

On games hes played so far Ojo looks a far better player than Kent IMO........

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

:confused: 

Home teams are expected to win home games, granted if it’s a score draw at Ibrox we are out but we should be expecting a win.

They’re a hard team to score against though going by how many they’ve conceded. Other than the two shite teams and tonight we’ve conceded every game. Worries me.

Just now, AlCapone said:

Fantastic performance but always a worry not scoring away from home, so many players are growing into top players. Jack,Flanagan, Katic take a bow. 

That’s a team that will bully celtic into submission this season

I never get tired of Katic 😂

Almost every game he does something and I just think what a fucking powerhouse of a CB. Commited as fuck.

2 minutes ago, RobertN said:

We  need to beat them at Ibrox if they score  a draw is no use

play like that again i have my doubts i think they edged it tonight performance wise

They did edge it but they were the home team in a Euro tie. We are capable of pumping them back home

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I do remember that mate, in fact you’ve backed me up with that. Mind Lisbon, we actually hit them on the counter rather than time wasting when they started to go for it?

That was the second leg 

Way too defensive with Davis again contributing nothing in forward play. Crying out for a 10 and someone wide right. 

Jack defended the back 4 and is the main man in the middle. We need to sort out just where to play Arfield too. Davis and Ojo stoating about but really not connecting. I would have had Jones on for Ojo after 60 mins and King on for Davis.

Tie is 50/50 for me. Legia will fancy keeping it tight and getting a free kick etc.  Going to be tough. That Alfie miss has made a world of difference.

I thought we were going to win tonight after the first 45. I was convinced we’d lose during the 2nd. Probably a fair result.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You calm doon . Some statement that was. 

That was a glaring opportunity for us to win and it was a sitter, sorry if i care ffs.

that chance could have been the difference for us.

Still think we should win but a draw is a great result if its a score draw. 0-0  isny ideal.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

On games hes played so far Ojo looks a far better player than Kent IMO........

I think they are very different. Ojo links up very well with Morelos and is a goal threat. Kent is very tricky and cuts across and creates chaos a lot. I would love both, to be honest.

Archived