Is Warsaw game going to be broadcast?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

web site says......

You are buying:
Legia Warsaw v Rangers

£9.99

Full coverage worldwide including the UK and Ireland.

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI.
Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch

4 minutes ago, ally62 said:

web site says......

You are buying:
Legia Warsaw v Rangers

£9.99

Full coverage worldwide including the UK and Ireland.

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI.
Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch

That’s a mistake. Definitely available in the UK live

I streamed the Midtjylland game from RTV to the tele via HDMI from the laptop and the picture was rotten. Granted this could be the broadband in the sticks, the shite laptop or a combination of the two. Anyone any bright ideas to enhance the viewing experience on the tele? 

May just opt to head to one of the pubs showing it, I canny stand a shite picture

4 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

I streamed the Midtjylland game from RTV to the tele via HDMI from the laptop and the picture was rotten. Granted this could be the broadband in the sticks, the shite laptop or a combination of the two. Anyone any bright ideas to enhance the viewing experience on the tele? 

May just opt to head to one of the pubs showing it, I canny stand a shite picture

You could try and log in from  the internet directly from  your TV mate. That way you cut out the laptop. If you try this do it early as your TV might not support it. An Ethernet connection (cable straight into TV/laptop) is faster than Wi-Fi too.

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You could try and log in from  the internet directly from  your TV mate. That way you cut out the laptop. If you try this do it early as your TV might not support it. An Ethernet connection (cable straight into TV/laptop) is faster than Wi-Fi too.

Cheers mate I’ll have a wee play about with it and aye definitely early, it took me about 45 mins to set the thing up last time with that horrific laptop 

25 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

RTV on phone, chromecast it onto tv is another option. Chromecast is 25 quid to buy in asda. 

44 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Cheers mate I’ll have a wee play about with it and aye definitely early, it took me about 45 mins to set the thing up last time with that horrific laptop 

If your laptops the issue, you could try casting from your mobile to TV, assuming both have the option. Would also give the option of using your own WiFi or your network provider. If you have a decent data plan and faster speeds from your network, it could be a better than your WiFi. 

26 minutes ago, BF1 said:

If your laptops the issue, you could try casting from your mobile to TV, assuming both have the option. Would also give the option of using your own WiFi or your network provider. If you have a decent data plan and faster speeds from your network, it could be a better than your WiFi. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

RTV on phone, chromecast it onto tv is another option. Chromecast is 25 quid to buy in asda. 

Cheers gents 

Archived