Is Warsaw game going to be broadcast?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, beararse said:

I've just tested it out on numerous devices and logged in 5 times simultaneously and they all worked perfectly....not sure what the limit is as i  only had 5 devices to hand 🙂

I’d say, 3, as we originally heard isn’t unfair (I think you can do that sort of number with Sky & BT).

But 5!!

Sounds like a loophole that should be getting closed...

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I’d say, 3, as we originally heard isn’t unfair (I think you can do that sort of number with Sky & BT).

But 5!!

Sounds like a loophole that should be getting closed...

Agree entirely but until it’s restricted that’s what can be done. 

Does seem incredibly generous OR incompetent 

Hi bears looking for a bit of advice now that I have Rangers tv again I am hoping to be able to watch the games on my smart tv how do I go about connecting my Samsung s6 edge to my tv. I know I need an HDMI cable with a micro usb but been told I will need an adapter and to download an app is this correct any advice is much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Anyone know of any pubs in west end/maryhill area showing the game. Cant be arsed going to the loudon and not just because of the trek over there.....

Am sure The Royalty on Maryhill Rd had the last round mate 

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Do you have a PS4 or Xbox ?  Then put it through that.   

Amytime I have done it I did with my PS4 pro and it's been fine. 

Yeah cheers mate I’ve got a PS4, didn’t even realise I could watch RTV on it so tested a few videos on there tonight and that’s what I’ll go with tomorrow 👍🏼

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Hi bears looking for a bit of advice now that I have Rangers tv again I am hoping to be able to watch the games on my smart tv how do I go about connecting my Samsung s6 edge to my tv. I know I need an HDMI cable with a micro usb but been told I will need an adapter and to download an app is this correct any advice is much appreciated.

Wifi M8 and cast to your tv ---OR  depending on your TV's browser access RTV from there -- but test it out today. 

44 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Any safe place up in sheep shagger land showing the game?  Don’t want to be sitting in a fucking hotel room watching it and shouting at a laptop?!

Goat I have watched many games up in Sheepland in pubs and hotels and never had any bother. Just sit in your hotel bar with your laptop and earphones in and cheer the gers on that's what I do. 

5 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Goat I have watched many games up in Sheepland in pubs and hotels and never had any bother. Just sit in your hotel bar with your laptop and earphones in and cheer the gers on that's what I do. 

😂😂😂 mate I cannae do that, I’ll be shouting and bawling every two minutes, fuck sake I was roaring for our third in the hotel bar against east fife on Sunday 😂😂

35 minutes ago, GOAT said:

😂😂😂 mate I cannae do that, I’ll be shouting and bawling every two minutes, fuck sake I was roaring for our third in the hotel bar against east fife on Sunday 😂😂

I'm the same mate fuck them lol I watched the maribor game in a packed lounge bar in Aberdeen and when shagger saved the penalty I was jumping about like a fucking Looney 

I have watched a few games against the tarriers in Aberdeen and also stonehaven and I was very surprised as the sheep that were present wanted us to do the scum lol I know I couldnt believe it either. But as I said earlier never had any bother over a number of years up there.  And in the hotels or bars I was in they were more than happy to put the gers on for me. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Any safe place up in sheep shagger land showing the game?  Don’t want to be sitting in a fucking hotel room watching it and shouting at a laptop?!

Should be safe enough tomorrow night. It’s not like Aberdeen have a game on...........😂:aberdeen:

11 hours ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Yeah cheers mate I’ve got a PS4, didn’t even realise I could watch RTV on it so tested a few videos on there tonight and that’s what I’ll go with tomorrow 👍🏼

I watch it in my ps4, onky draw back being when you expand the video to full screen it zooms in too far, so you have to zoom into the screen instead (L3) and wstch a slightky smaller screen

Archived