Is Warsaw game going to be broadcast?

I said before that for those in the UK that don't understand the internet wizardry shit that RTV was worth having for the first couple of months of the season just for the friendlies and qualifiers. Buying the games individually cost a hell of a lot more.

They could improve the product as others have said by including pre match build up and after match analysis and interviews. Commentary needs improving too but at least it is probably Rangers which makes a change from the tv channels. 

Those that understand the whole VPN malarky get an excellent deal in the UK as well really. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/08/2019 at 21:08, MasterD said:

Auctioneers, The Brigg Inn (Barrhead), The Bristol Bar, The Louden, The Windsor Tavern will likely be showing the game if anyone’s looking for a pub in Glasgow showing it.

The Louden 😆

Just to make it perfectly clear, as replies to posts, and entering threads mid way through can lead to misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

A VPN is a piece of software which, amongst other things, essentially tricks on line service providers into thinking you live abroad thereby allowing you the opportunity to  watch every Rangers game on RangersTV PROVIDED you then pay RangersTV per game/subscribe.

To reiterate, you need both subscriptions for it to work.!

For what it’s worth, it costs me  £315 per year once everything is taken into account, £282 of which goes direct to Rangers.

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I said before that for those in the UK that don't understand the internet wizardry shit that RTV was worth having for the first couple of months of the season just for the friendlies and qualifiers. Buying the games individually cost a hell of a lot more.

They could improve the product as others have said by including pre match build up and after match analysis and interviews. Commentary needs improving too but at least it is probably Rangers which makes a change from the tv channels. 

Those that understand the whole VPN malarky get an excellent deal in the UK as well really. 

Spot on mate.

6 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Cheers for that, spoilt for choice in the Town, and here was me thinking it might have been a struggle to find a venue.

Auctioneers was great for last away tie.  Couple of decent boozers up partick way

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I thought they said the programme started at 6.00pm on RTV, Got a picture of the stand but won't go to anything then says try old player and still the same.    Has the broadcast started yet ? 

Broadcast has started, picture perfect on mine but no sound. 

Archived