Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Think it was the away one we got cited for anyway? 

Itll be interesting to see how the club handle it

So it wasn’t even for signing at Ibrox but the broomloan front and by the sounds of it the UB in particular have to take the hit.

Thats even worse mate if this is true.

9 minutes ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

So now you are telling me what I'm meaning when I call someone a Fenian 😂😂 yet you still cant answer my initial question

Because your original question is utter nonsense.

Tell us then, what do you mean when you call someone a fenian?

The problem is very evident on this forum alone. You see some people advocating these songs and some people against it. It's the same at games. Some people will just sing what they want whilst some will actually hold back knowing it hurts our club. The people holding back however are scared to say anything in fear of the "you're a tim" backlash. The club need to get people together from the UB to the armchair fan and make it clear that we can't sing these song anymore at games.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That probably sums up how most of us are feeling.  Just when things are starting to look up here is another boot in the solar plexus.

Never-ending really.

Never ending indeed. :thumbup:

I feel really sorry for anyone who does not get to the game on Thursday and I might one of them, but I hope whoever is there makes as much noise as possible because I feel this has been done to make it as bad as it can be for us and getting the right result is now even more important IMO.  

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So it wasn’t even for signing at Ibrox but the broomloan front and by the sounds of it the UB in particular have to take the hit.

Thats even worse mate if this is true.

Might be wrong mate but thought I read somewhere it was the away game, hopefully someone can correct me?

Regardless aye some who take the hit next week will be ones who didn't sing, others will have joined in (no point denying it)

the ministry of defence gave us an award, we introduce Anyone, Always, no-one got hurt that night, no arrests ( 4 at paedodome last night ), no one was assaulted in a PRW bar in football colours after the game....... There was no need for this, the world has gone bonkers.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

At least Ajax put up a fight and disputed the fine in 2013. They lost but at least they went down kicking.

FARE have reported us after every european home game last season. Only now have UEFA acted for various reasons, one of which being the club fighting everything that is aimed at them. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Because your original question is utter nonsense.

Tell us then, what do you mean when you call someone a fenian?

I'd say a kid on plastic paddie that pretends to  be Irish usually talks through his nose in a whiney nasaly voice and is on the register, Your basic scum fan.

Just now, Loyalist_RFC said:

You cant answer my question 😂😂😂😂

Just like you can't answer mines asking where the church of orange bastards is. Or the church of H***. Because all three are used as derogatory terms. If that was the churches name it wouldnt be an issue.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Might be wrong mate but thought I read somewhere it was the away game, hopefully someone can correct me?

Regardless aye some who take the hit next week will be ones who didn't sing, others will have joined in (no point denying it)

If I was at the match I would have joined in, no denial here mate 😆

Dude says it was the home match that will be correct 👍

3 minutes ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

That's a pile of shite 😂😂

Really?

Because looking at the definitions in the Oxford dictionary, you are either calling them a person from the 18th century or you are calling them a sectarian term.

Are you expecting us to believe you talk to time travellers?

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

FARE have reported us after every european home game last season. Only now have UEFA acted for various reasons, one of which being the club fighting everything that is aimed at them. 

I didn’t know that (re us disputing every report)

It’s down to us as fans now really has to stop.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is not good S, but it was probably because they said they had asked Dave King to challenge it and that will be red flag to many. 

I have gone from raging a few hours ago to being really deflated now, it seems we are once again being done by rules that are just nonsense but I also realise we cannot fight this as fans and the Club will not try, so we have no option but to stop the songs that are harming us.

I never go to a game thinking I will be singing any of these songs that cause us problems, but I also know that sometimes I get caught up in the moment and sing those bad words along with thousands of others.

UEFA (along with FIFA) are fool of arseholes but unfortunately when playing in there competitions they have all the power and with people like FARE started by tarriers for tarreirs we are in a no win situation. It also seems that UEFA think throwing missiles is less harmful than singing songs, which I find unbelievable but then they are very strange people who make the rules.

Sorry for this long post S, I came on to give you a quick reply and ended up in a rant. 😁

I'll have to go away for a wee while to calm down mate I'm that Fucking angry, there are spineless bastards at our club and on here that make me sick to the stomach. This is another surrender. The athletic wing have pulled another stroke that  they know they'll get away with because of our weakness at upper levels. Sickening.

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If the bottle hit the player they’d get fined, it happened at the Vienna game last season, and it’s caught on the highlights video, nothing came from that either.

Yeah I remember seeing a cup of coke getting tossed lol.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are we being targeted? Or do we keep falling into the same trap?

No idea whether they'll get anything over the bottles thrown. I'd be more interested in whether Legia were punished for the coins thrown at OUR players last night. Could give a fuck less about celtic or Cluj.

Targeted but we’re making it easy for them. 

Like the selectarianism, it’s the lack of parity that pisses most off.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So UEFA have us bang to rights then.

They had us bang to rights when Sean Gallagher chained himself to the posts wearing a pope t-shirt and fined us 4k no matter what we do they will find something else.

Archived