Punishment From Fenians

49 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so that’s that then the mighty UEFA a football organisation claim what a word means and what we are using the word for and we just roll over. 

Well unfortunately, yes.  Unless we are happy to see the club and fans suffer fines, stadium closures etc.

How do you think this should be fought, how do we not just roll over here?

The guys in charge make and interpret the rules,  it's really that simple.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be quite honest, we fucking knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition. If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror.

And yet some still don't get how we're being targeted and fucked over by our many haters.

So why not punish us against the Danes instead of waiting until now? Is it because that tie was already won and this one is in the balance? This gained momentum way too fast. It's suspicious as fuck.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Apparently you can be as violent as you want but please please don’t use a bad word. 

That is what it looks like and as I have just replied to Sassa it will be interesting to see they are (1) punished in the first place and (2) what that is, I am sure it will not mean 3,000 seats being closed. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I wouldn't sing either of them but the latter defo gets you into trouble. If you wish more clarity write to UEFA. It's their rules afterall. Doubt they will tell you right enough. While you are at it could you ask them about the rascism part as that is off the wall. 

Anything else you want to ask mate?? 

We might as well get everything off our chest at the same time. 😂😂

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I wouldn't sing either of them but the latter defo gets you into trouble. If you wish more clarity write to UEFA. It's their rules afterall. Doubt they will tell you right enough. While you are at it could you ask them about the rascism part as that is off the wall. 

It's not about them being a race. If it ticks any of these boxes -

"insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin,, gender or sexual orientation,"

Then it falls under Article 14 (Racist and other discriminatory conduct)

Coop likes this
Just now, Bears r us said:

That is what it looks like and as I have just replied to Sassa it will be interesting to see they are (1) punished in the first place and (2) what that is, I am sure it will not mean 3,000 seats being closed. 

Lucky if it will be 3000 Euros. 

Bears r us likes this
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's not about them being a race. If it ticks any of these boxes -

"insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin,, gender or sexual orientation,"

Then it falls under Article 14 (Racist and other discriminatory conduct)

Fenian is none of the above. 

Neither is bastard or being up to my knees in any kind of blood. 

Going by that rule we couldn’t even call them Peado Scum Cunts as it goes against their sexual orientation. 

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

FARE are a proverbial arse boil on Football. Their staff should just fuck off and die...cunts of the highest order.

The fact they are run by two of the biggest bigots to ever walk the earth seems to be lost on some of our support. 

BouncyBluenose87 likes this
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Going by that rule we couldn’t even call them Peado Scum Cunts as it goes against their sexual orientation. 

UEFA disagree. Whether you or I do is utterly irrelevant.

Coop likes this
7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well yes it does, or I’m being accused of a thought crime that isn’t even my thought  

Exactly.  You are being accused and punished for a thought crime.  Matters not a jot.

Yow know what you mean when you sing it.  You also know what the authorities think you mean when you sing it.  They are in power, so they make the rules.  Shitty but we either live with it, or we end up playing matches behind closed doors.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Well unfortunately, yes.  Unless we are happy to see the club and fans suffer fines, stadium closures etc.

How do you think this should be fought, how do we not just roll over here?

The guys in charge make and interpret the rules,  it's really that simple.

We should be fighting the fact Fenian is none of groups listed in UEFA rules. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We should be fighting the fact Fenian is none of groups listed in UEFA rules. 

Fighting who?  and how?

Ajax tried it, they got knocked back.  Do you think us making the same argument is going to make a blind bit of difference?

It doesn't have to be specified, it's in there vaguely.  .....

"insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin,, gender or sexual orientation,""

BlueKnight87 likes this
1 minute ago, BF1 said:

Lifetime bans for those responsible. Sickening that bears that can control themselves will miss out on the Legia game cause of these vermin. We don't need them in out support. 

Fuck up ya tarrier bastard.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

you’ve just confused yourself and you’re welcome 

Who’s confused?

You’ve claimed add ons are the problem, when Fenian blood and bastard are the actual lyrics.

One nil me

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is s catch all which is very clear so blood and bastards come into it:  "insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds,

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Exactly.  You are being accused and punished for a thought crime.  Matters not a jot.

Yow know what you mean when you sing it.  You also know what the authorities think you mean when you sing it.  They are in power, so they make the rules.  Shitty but we either live with it, or we end up playing matches behind closed doors.

Aye let’s just lie down and take it. 

You do know they will simply move on to the next word that they fancy don’t you. I know Fenian cunts that want WATP classed the same as Fenian and Rule Britannia banned. 

May sound mental but if you had said the same about Fenian 20 years ago they would’ve laughed at you. If you said the first day the Famine Song got song it would be banned in no time they would e laughed at you. 

3 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Lifetime bans for those responsible. Sickening that bears that can control themselves will miss out on the Legia game cause of these vermin. We don't need them in out support. 

Calling fellow bears vermin really? what a wanker you are, you’ve probably sang the songs yourself you hypocritical prick.