Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still never got why fenian blood gets everybody soaking but when it's killie blood, Arab blood, hibees blood etc no cunt cares :lol:

I know mate , but I think UEFA see fenian as religious, which against their rules, so ok to be up to your knees in blood,as long as your not offending any religion :lol:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

None of the fans of those three clubs would be offended by being called any of the names before blood. Some celtic fans will take offence to being called a fenian.

We're obviously going to have to ramp up our offendedness very rapidly 

16 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

A paedophile  ring is in operation across the city, fuck all done.  They openly use the word “ H**”, fuck all done.  They display banners with the word “ H**” , fuck all done. They use the word “ fenian” , fuck all done.  They attack opposition players on the pitch, fuck all done. They constantly mock the “ 66”, fuck all done.   The list goes on.

We use the word” fenian”, we get hammered. Make no mistakes,  they are in bed with “ fare”.  The only bigoted club in the land is them, but they have friends in high places. We shouldn’t expect any help from uefa as I would suspect that a lot of them are involved with paedopilia, also.   This could well be a tipping point for our support, which is sick to death of the constant attacks on our club, whilst the scum get away with everything.  It’s probably due to the rise  of the far left, and the desperate attempt to appease them at every turn.  It seems that Europe and it’s peoples are waking up to it though, and there will be some serious  unrest to come soon. There is only so much people will take before real, concrete action is taken.  The Scottish media and the SNP will also  be heavily involved in  this action against us, make no mistake.  I’m not a violent person per se, but sometimes  it is the only action.

Or the fans could just stop singing the subject songs and see how that works out.

18 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

A paedophile  ring is in operation across the city, fuck all done.  They openly use the word “ H**”, fuck all done.  They display banners with the word “ H**” , fuck all done. They use the word “ fenian” , fuck all done.  They attack opposition players on the pitch, fuck all done. They constantly mock the “ 66”, fuck all done.   The list goes on.

We use the word” fenian”, we get hammered. Make no mistakes,  they are in bed with “ fare”.  The only bigoted club in the land is them, but they have friends in high places. We shouldn’t expect any help from uefa as I would suspect that a lot of them are involved with paedopilia, also.   This could well be a tipping point for our support, which is sick to death of the constant attacks on our club, whilst the scum get away with everything.  It’s probably due to the rise  of the far left, and the desperate attempt to appease them at every turn.  It seems that Europe and it’s peoples are waking up to it though, and there will be some serious  unrest to come soon. There is only so much people will take before real, concrete action is taken.  The Scottish media and the SNP will also  be heavily involved in  this action against us, make no mistake.  I’m not a violent person per se, but sometimes  it is the only action.

Kung-fu fighting, yeeees.

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

just fucking shite that we need to close part of the stadium. atmosphere will be ruined and that's 3,000+ people not getting to watch the game at our home and money being lost for the club.

fucking bastards. 

Naw it won't. 

27 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Divisions in our support again 🙄 drives me nuts

It is not good S, but it was probably because they said they had asked Dave King to challenge it and that will be a red flag to many. 

I have gone from raging a few hours ago to being really deflated now, it seems we are once again being done by rules that are just nonsense but I also realise we cannot fight this as fans and the Club will not try, so we have no option but to stop the songs that are harming us.

I never go to a game thinking I will be singing any of these songs that cause us problems, but I also know that sometimes I get caught up in the moment and sing those bad words along with thousands of others.

UEFA (along with FIFA) are fool of arseholes but unfortunately when playing in there competitions they have all the power and with people like FARE started by tarriers for tarreirs we are in a no win situation. It also seems that UEFA think throwing missiles is less harmful than singing songs, which I find unbelievable but then they are very strange people who make the rules.

Sorry for this long post S, I came on to give you a quick reply and ended up in a rant. 😁

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's often implied to mean a Catholic. Don't try and pretend you're calling whoever a member of the Fenian Brotherhood when you shout 'fenian bastard'.

So now you are telling me what I'm meaning when I call someone a Fenian 😂😂 yet you still cant answer my initial question

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The point is the club have the detail on what was sung, and what has been perceived to breach Article 14. Tell us. Do we have to do away with a song. Could in theory words change? Is it that we mentioned politics ie IRA? Yeah we could remove anything to do with saying fenian, but is that what done us, does that gi enough to stop take the target off our backs?

Fair point mate, and I'd hate to think that anyone would be punished for singing songs against murdering bastards like the ira. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There isn’t Fenian in build my gallows it’s IRA 

Yep. So it's ok to sing in support of a terrorist organisation and refer to yourself as a fenian, but another to sing you fought against a terrorist organisation and that fenians are fenians. Strange world.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Those are literally the rules we signed up to. First offence under article 14 - section closure. second offence -  stadium closure and 50k fine.

I agree and although we’re in the wrong we are still being targeted.

Do you think they will get anything regarding the bottles being thrown last week at the piggery ?

What people have but fail to understand is the evolution of language.

Fenian is now a derogatory term for an Irish Catholic. It is, there is no real debating it. The language has changed so it means this.

The word 'litterally'  has had to be updated in the dictionary as cunts were using it incorrectly. It now is an emphasis for something which is not actually the literal truth.

7 minutes ago, CrawfordRfc said:

£25 a ticket for 3000 tickets... Gone. 

We cant afford to waste 48000 gate fees to go down the drain because of some words in a song. Adding to the fact it could lead to a detrimental result and worse consequences.

Agree with it or not, the rules are the rules. For the European nights, we have to play ball with this mob regardless if we like it or not. 

A fucking shame but an easy way to waste a million pounds if we’re not careful. 

I agree however we are clearly targeted by fare 

3 hours ago, Ace said:

To be quite honest, we fucking knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amend the song book for European nights

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a fuck about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own fucking fault.

You're spot on with this. We give them the ammunition and they use it. We know where the songs emanate from so it should be able to be deal with it

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I agree and although we’re in the wrong we are still being targeted.

Do you think they will get anything regarding the bottles being thrown last week at the piggery ?

Are we being targeted? Or do we keep falling into the same trap?

No idea whether they'll get anything over the bottles thrown. I'd be more interested in whether Legia were punished for the coins thrown at OUR players last night. Could give a fuck less about celtic or Cluj.

The "real" meaning of a word or the "they done this so we should be able to do that" argument is all irrelevant tit-for-tat at this point. 

This punishment can't be appealed and will only get more severe if these songs continue to get sang - this isn't debatable tbh, it needs to stop. 

Also, doing it in Europe when we know FARE are looking to use it against us is stupid as fuck tbh.

1 minute ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

So now you are telling me what I'm meaning when I call someone a Fenian 😂😂 yet you still cant answer my initial question Insert other media

Doesn't matter.

You could try making monkey chants at a black player, and then when you are charged, just stating you are a big fan of monkeys and it was not a racist insult towards him.

Doubt it will work.

Best just to stop calling people fenians at the football.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is not good S, but it was probably because they said they had asked Dave King to challenge it and that will be red flag to many. 

I have gone from raging a few hours ago to being really deflated now, it seems we are once again being done by rules that are just nonsense but I also realise we cannot fight this as fans and the Club will not try, so we have no option but to stop the songs that are harming us.

I never go to a game thinking I will be singing any of these songs that cause us problems, but I also know that sometimes I get caught up in the moment and sing those bad words along with thousands of others.

UEFA (along with FIFA) are fool of arseholes but unfortunately when playing in there competitions they have all the power and with people like FARE started by tarriers for tarreirs we are in a no win situation. It also seems that UEFA think throwing missiles is less harmful than singing songs, which I find unbelievable but then they are very strange people who make the rules.

Sorry for this long post S, I came on to give you a quick reply and ended up in a rant. 😁

That probably sums up how most of us are feeling.  Just when things are starting to look up here is another boot in the solar plexus.

Never-ending really.

3 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

You're spot on with this. We give them the ammunition and they use it. We know where the songs emanate from so it should be able to be deal with it

If you attend games mate you’ll know that on European nights songs also start in other parts of the ground not just the front 4 rows of BF1 where the UB stand 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Doesn't matter.

You could try making monkey chants at a black player, and then when you are charged, just stating you are a big fan of monkeys and it was not a racist insult towards him.

Doubt it will work.

Best just to stop calling people fenians at the football.

That's a pile of shite 😂😂

Archived