Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

If the club give a specific list people will blame them if they get pulled on something else. 

UEFA must know what words/songs are banned so I personally want to know what they are, and the Club should pass that on IMO.

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

They probably get the full VIP treatment there. But they develop blindness and deafness and report nothing.

If they are not there then it is bias based on the previous fines they've received and if they are there it is bias x 100 based on their deaf ears. Either way there is a clear agenda that goes beyond singing TBB.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They did indeed. Just like theyd have celtic bang to rights if you chained yourself to the posts during one of their games wearing a michael stone tshirt.

When has a Rangers supporter ever done that? refresh my memory.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I still think Ibrox can be rocking even without TBB being sung. The whole stadium bursting out every Saturday we follow and the Alfredo chant against Maribor was amazing

Aye along with the sash and the cry both songs can be freely sung.

1 minute ago, theblueskyeman said:

Has Lawwell not just landed a top job with uefa? Apologies if already been stated

He has been there for years, his latest role is a committee to reduce qualification so I doubt that hiring is related to this. His other role may however.

The one thing that strikes me is the paedo scum are behind this , why hasn’t the scum been threatened with closure there Iraoke has been in overdrive , there fans on the park attacking players, there fans throwing missiles and I could go on. Liewell becomes integral job with Uefa, FARE have been attending all our games. It’s time the board grew a pair and our support start to realise these songs can’t be sung. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

UEFA must know what words/songs are banned so I personally want to know what they are, and the Club should pass that on IMO.

Big time, otherwise the whole deal will just be another stitch up down the line at the behest of some anonymus hater and the Club are aiding and abetting them in it.

21 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Really?

Because looking at the definitions in the Oxford dictionary, you are either calling them a person from the 18th century or you are calling them a sectarian term.

Are you expecting us to believe you talk to time travellers?

You actually believe there has been no Fenians since the 18th century 😂

Just now, The Dude said:

Yes. The club have been told one more and Ibrox gets closed for a game, third strike is expulsion. 

So no ban then. because  that won’t happen.

You want to start a wee sweep on what the new sectarian/faux offensive word will be we aren’t allowed to say. Now they have us on this one. 

Archived