Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So no ban then. because  that won’t happen.

You want to start a wee sweep on what the new sectarian/faux offensive word will be we aren’t allowed to say. Now they have us on this one. 

Couple hours ago folk were telling us a section wouldn't be closed. Why won't UEFA kick us out? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Absolutely they would.

No they won’t. 

For the simple reason we will stop singing it for a couple of seasons then we might get a wee rendition again. 

Goid luck with UEFA claiming that counts as strike 2 then another few years and another rendition oh that’s strike 3. Would love to see that hold up with in any court. 

Of course that would take a board with a spine. 

Can I just say -

To the folk giving it big licks ‘The muppets have done this’ etc 

Get off your high horse ffs. Coming across as if you’ve never uttered a word of TBB in your life. 

Folk trying to blame the UB - get a grip anaw. It’s no that when 50,000 were signing it a few months ago vs tarriers. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Sorry, I never realised we can only mention things that have happened historically. Although tbh, Shitey Sean doesn't really have any relevance to this whatsoever 

A fine by Uefa doesnt have anything to do with this but youre  Fantasy about a Rangerrs supporter in a Micheal Stone t-shirt at the Paeododrome does, you would have to explain that to me.:mutley:

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

Can I just say -

To the folk giving it big licks ‘The muppets have done this’ etc 

Get off your high horse ffs. Coming across as if you’ve never uttered a word of TBB in your life. 

Folk trying to blame the UB - get a grip anaw. It’s no that when 50,000 were signing it a few months ago vs tarriers. 

Going to be very quiet a week on sunday if all these whiter than white apologists actually go to Ibrox. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

No they won’t. 

For the simple reason we will stop singing it for a couple of seasons then we might get a wee rendition again. 

Goid luck with UEFA claiming that counts as strike 2 then another few years and another rendition oh that’s strike 3. Would love to see that hold up with in any court

Of course that would take a board with a spine. 

You want Rangers to take UEFA to a court of law?  

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It's not about them being a race. If it ticks any of these boxes -

"insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin,, gender or sexual orientation,"

Then it falls under Article 14 (Racist and other discriminatory conduct)

Well it’s none of those either.

Is Orange Bastard Racist?

2 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Saying eufa are closing part of ibrox cunts 

It's 3000 seats for the return leg.  Not much at this stage but if the take further action it'll be the entire stadium.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Moving the goalposts again mate. 

Because it will all go quiet on the faux offended word for a season our 2. 

In what way have I moved the goalposts. Youve said UEFA wont kick us out (despite that being the punishment for three strikes under article 14) but haven't explained why. If FARE are out to get us, why leave it at just a section being closed?

22 minutes ago, Ace said:

And I'll keep responding that it doesn't matter a toss what I think & I'm not sure why it's important.

In this situation it only matters what UEFA think.

You seem to be opinionated on other fans yet have no opinion if fenians are a race.

Just now, The Dude said:

In what way have I moved the goalposts. Youve said UEFA wont kick us out (despite that being the punishment for three strikes under article 14) but haven't explained why. If FARE are out to get us, why leave it at just a section being closed?

Serious question mate then why have the scum been given so many chances

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

It is mate but I can't believe it's only the Rangers again fucking sick of it. Punished at every turn meanwhile all other teams supporters get a free reign.

They do? Ask Levski Sofia. They got the same punishment today

Archived