Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

So can we sing it loud and proud in two weeks time when we hump them?

No they will fuck us for that as well its the start of a new attack on us orchestrated by the filth as they see we are improving.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So can we sing it loud and proud in two weeks time when we hump them?

Yep, if people had been smart enough to take  that on board then we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Are you implying that UEFA are part of a conspiracy to weaken Rangers?

No fare are(by continuing to report us even when some of the reporting has been dismissed by Uefa.  wonder who the guys at fare favour.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

No they will fuck us for that as well its the start of a new attack on us orchestrated by the filth as they see we are improving.

Seriously, who was offended that night? 200 ex Brits from Gibraltar or a bunch of taigs throwing buckfest at their telly. The world has got bonkers!

Just now, The Dude said:

They do? Ask Levski Sofia. They got the same punishment today

I mean here in Scotland mate especially the scum they sing about blowing up soldiers and innocent men women and even children but that's OK with fare. Cunts

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Seriously, who was offended that night? 200 ex Brits from Gibraltar or a bunch of taigs throwing buckfest at their telly. The world has got bonkers!

It has football supporters go out of theri way to offend each other who really cares about it bar a few nutters

Unfortunatley now we will have to toe the line.

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Yep, if people had been smart enough to take  that on board then we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

I was kidding mate, I don't think the song should be sung, I'm pissed at the lack of impartiality and the timing.

Guaranteed it will get sung on Thursday in defiance. I hope it doesn’t.

As pathetic as it is, the singing of what appears to be “racist” songs, even though they are songs and certainly not racist needs to stop

Weve not been given much choice.

Uefa need to take a look at how pathetic they are, they are a dictatorship

I only hope this season . We have a group of players that can focus solely on the football . All this shite and much  more is going to be ramped up this season .

It is going to be one monumental GIFUY to all our haters , if this team can keep their impressive  form going .

Our haters are waiting in the wings , just looking for something . Only time can tell, if we can come through all this garbage

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Guaranteed it will get sung on Thursday in defiance. I hope it doesn’t.

As pathetic as it is, the singing of what appears to be “racist” songs, even though they are songs and certainly not racist needs to stop

Weve not been given much choice.

Uefa need to take a look at how pathetic they are, they are a dictatorship

No it won’t ffs 

Just now, The Dude said:

You know what is meant. Its not a race but is deemed offensive under all these anti discrimation laws. Cant be arsed going through the semantics again in this thread

It’s not though, it’s used to describe what is perceived to be a Rangers fan or similar, same as fenian and celtic 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck off with your over the top drivel ya handwringing fool. 

You seem to be ignoring what's right in front of your face.

We will be kicked out of European competition if we continue down this path.

If you beleive anything less then you are not a real Rangers fan becayse you seemingly value a song over the health of the club.

Well done!

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Are you implying that UEFA are part of a conspiracy to weaken Rangers?

Since Platini was there . I would say , they have favourable people in high up positions . Coordinating with Fare . And who knows , maybe others.

Just my opinion though

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No they won’t. 

For the simple reason we will stop singing it for a couple of seasons then we might get a wee rendition again. 

Goid luck with UEFA claiming that counts as strike 2 then another few years and another rendition oh that’s strike 3. Would love to see that hold up with in any court. 

Of course that would take a board with a spine. 

So they aren't just going to find something else to be offended by? You need to make your mind up. In one post youre asking about an offendedness sweep to see what upsets them nwxt then the next youre telling me they wont be able to touch us for a few years l. 

Archived