Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ace said:

You seem to be ignoring what's right in front of your face.

We will be kicked out of European competition if we continue down this path.

If you beleive anything less then you are not a real Rangers fan becayse you seemingly value a song over the health of the club.

Well done!

Nope just going to ignore you ya snivelling fool. 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You seem to be opinionated on other fans yet have no opinion if fenians are a race.

You seem focused on a word rather than the effect that word has on the club you love, or at least claim to love.

Ok.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So they aren't just going to find something else to be offended by? You need to make your mind up. In one post youre asking about an offendedness sweep to see what upsets them nwxt then the next youre telling me they wont be able to touch us for a few years l. 

Oh will start on something new it’s what they do. It’s took them years and years to get to this stage over Fenian, years and years on writing reports even when we didn’t do anything wrong whispering the right ears constantly. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They act on reports from FARE who are ran by ST holders at the piggery. 

Nothing untoward whatsoever. 

FARE can report as much as they want tbh but UEFA can only punish us or anyone else if they have actual undeniable evidence. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Since Platini was there . I would say , they have favourable people in high up positions . Coordinating with Fare . And who knows , maybe others.

Just my opinion though

I don't buy into the conspiracy theories myself tbh.

54 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Tbh. I always get totally triggered by this issue because it’s about lack of parity not about the word fenian. It’s a great stick to beat us with because the narrative is “look at the sectarian troglodytes arguing to use a word that has been defined to mean a race of people. “

The reality is it’s not about fenians or catholic’s or terrorists. No sane guy can make a logical argument for being allowed to abuse other people. But if you ban one such thing you have to ban them all and that ain’t happening so don’t open the fan of worms  

there are very clear subjects that are not socially acceptable to the wider society that we participate in. Fenian is not one of them.  Monkey noises, bananas, homophobic chants, hanging effigies, glorifying murder of innocents. Those all are socially unacceptable. Fenian bastard is on par with orange bastard or fat bastard or ugly bastard  

Not forgetting that child rape at the club like no other is acceptable to officialdom. Can't recall any punishment in fifty years of it. Now, if it were us.......!!!!!!

No one will convince me otherwise that this latest punishment isn't at the behest of our haters.

I now await the knock on effect domestically on the field of by the match officials and the CO. If it weren't open season on us already and our board will bend over and take it up the arse.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh will start on something new it’s what they do. It’s took them years and years to get to this stage over Fenian, years and years on writing reports even when we didn’t do anything wrong whispering the right ears constantly. 

So if they do that, then how can you ve confident they wont report us if we reach the groups? 

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If the club give a specific list people will blame them if they get pulled on something else. 

Don’t agree, would do no harm to tell us what songs are specifically barred, can still qualify the information to be non-exhaustive.  For instance, TBB is sung by a lot of fans at Ibrox but generally peeters out to nothing before the offending word.  Is the entire song  deemed unacceptable to be sung (by our fans and our fans alone)?  

At present time, our future fate is in the hands of organisations like FARE whose very existence, and the continuation of their funding and status,  is dependent on them finding instances of ‘offence’.   As a club and support we need to try and counter that in whatever way possible.  

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not forgetting that child rape at the club like no other is acceptable to officialdom. Can't recall any punishment in fifty years of it. Now, if it were us.......!!!!!!

No one will convince me otherwise that this latest punishment isn't at the behest of our haters.

I now await the knock on effect domestically on the field of by the match officials and the CO. If it weren't open season on us already and our board will bend over and take it up the arse.

Has ANY football club been punished? 

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Gary O’hagen the UEFA delegate... Kilmarnock CEO

Does our club have any UEFA delegates, and if so, are they allowed to attend the games of other Scottish clubs in that capacity?  

26 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Our whole existence upsets cunts 

Stop singing TBB ok

What's next the blue sea of ibrox,build my gallows, simply the best.

People oh sorry cunts so easily offended 

You forgot the bouncy being sectarian because apparently that's us jumping RC heads or something.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So if they do that, then how can you ve confident they wont report us if we reach the groups? 

They may still have more reports pending the St Josephs game was a few games ago now, why did they wait.?

Archived