Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

Folk need to be smarter. We get looked at under greater scrutiny than most and the persistence to sing these songs has now caused punishment for the club. Needs to be rooted out in all honesty. 

I do find it ridiculous that people can get themselves in such a fucking state over a song but we live in a PC culture where almost everything can cause offence. 

Won't be long before the SPFL are trying to dock us points. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to have been the billy boys. Fuck sake man after gerrard saying how important a full house at the return leg would be. I'm not saying singing of certain songs is right or wrong, what I am saying is that far worse things have happened across the city and in Europe and fuck all has been done. As usual the club will shit itself and not even challenge what was deemed "racist" 

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Racist chants, aye? Would love to hear what the fans did that was racist.

So racist chants from other clubs = no closure, but alleged sectarian and racists chants by Rangers fans = closure...anyone who doesn’t think we’ve been targeted here by Slimey Pedro and his minions at UEFA are being naive at best.

Doing what they can to try and hamstring us so we don’t get the Europa League qualifying money and close the gap further...lower than a snake’s belly that mob.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/celtic-chief-executive-peter-lawwell-16771502.amp

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

We are Rangers and the Billy boys. We all know the words.

Ace is right, we have been warned often enough.

Dont remember we are Rangers being sung. Billy Boys was, but if the term Fenian isnt sectarian then nor is the term Fenian blood.

Both home and away the scum can call themselves a term no one is is permitted to.  And fucking Norwegian delegates are  wading in too. It's incredible.

Dude reminded me that Build my Gallows saw us done previously. Theres fuck all logic to it.

Just now, BlueMe said:

I'm sure everyone will listen to you ffs.

I said half a mind, I’m not silly enough to believe that would ever happen as we need to back the team and I’ll be there myself providing my section isn’t fucking closed 

Just making the point that someone needs to make it clear to the board that this rolling over pish isn’t on, give them an inch and they’ll take a mile they’re now calling us racists ffs

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We should take our 800 tickets ( or how many it is ) back for the scum game and give them to Bears who now can't attend next Thursday.

We shouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you've been moved from BF5 to other parts of the Broomie then I'd say you're most vulnerable. I'm in the same boat.

BF3, sir.

5 minutes ago, thehost said:

blah blah blah

its attitudes like yours that have allowed us to be chased, corralled and fucked over, over the years

rather than stand up to these cunts, when all this started, we meekly said fuck all and funnily enough they kept chasing

this is all directly linkable to liewell, wee taig reid, the free state UEFA bloke and the Scottish media

we could sit silent and the cunts would find a way to damage us

What standing up do you want the club to do though?

I hear this all the time. What specifically do you want them to do about it?

If we don’t like the rules we could always just withdraw from UEFA competitions.

Just now, DeanMK said:

Folk need to be smarter. We get looked at under greater scrutiny than most and the persistence to sing these songs has now caused punishment for the club. Needs to be rooted out in all honesty. 

I do find it ridiculous that people can get themselves in such a fucking state over a song but we live in a PC culture where almost everything can cause offence. 

Won't be long before the SPFL are trying to dock us points. 

I cant fathom this though. 

This is a freedom of speech issue not a “what’s best for the club” issue 

clearly what’s best for the club is to just shut it and do as we are told. Where does that stop?

The punishments for singing a song are fucking mental, that’s why the OBAF act failed, for it to be enforceable it has to be equal and anything that causes offence would have to be dealt with. Then you are into a can of worms because everything can be taken offence to. 

Archived