Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

3,000 seats are shut ffs

I just went on to the club website to find out exactly what is going on, I take back my previous posts...

The racist songs (or whatever it was) will be the reason that we have to close 3000 seats. 

I'm still in the dark as to what it was though...

Do you know what the racist stuff was?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Seriously? I have only read that small tweet (I think) so dont know too much.

I would need to see the proof of it before I believe you. I think you're at it...

It's on the Rangers website, the statement is also in this thread. It was all over the news last night and social media...

How the fuck have you not seen it 😂

Quick summary...3000 seats closed against Legia on Thursday (CD6/7 & BF1 are the sections) for secterian singing against St Josephs a few weeks ago. We  need to display a banner on the closed seats which reads #EqualGames.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I just went on to the club website to find out exactly what is going on, I take back my previous posts...

The racist songs (or whatever it was) will be the reason that we have to close 3000 seats. 

The Billy Boys and Super Rangers apparently 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

You do this every fucking time something like this happens. 

Show up days later asking people to explain everything for you as if you've had your face glued to your own windows for weeks. 

37 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Aye we would be better off with the easedales and all the other spivs,fuck up will ya 

That has nothing to do with it . So we have to be eternally thankful to him .Because he railroaded them out using the media and his hired hands .

And has basically taken us back to the DM days of zero transparency and not giving a fuck about the people that matter . Our supporters .

Naw count me out of the sycophantic behaviour towards our spineless board

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Are you for real. 

3000 seats in our stadium IS closed. 

Jer. 5:21  "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." : : "There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Bears are missing games. This in the consequence of our behaviour.  

Utter pish.

We are getting sactioned for who we are. If it were about what is sung and a level playing fied, nonce fc would have been closed long ago!

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

There was no racist stuff 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

It's on the Rangers website, the statement is also in this thread. It was all over the news last night and social media...

How the fuck have you not seen it 😂

Quick summary...3000 seats closed against Legia on Thursday (CD6/7 & BF1 are the sections) for secterian singing against St Josephs a few weeks ago. We  need to display a banner on the closed seats which reads #EqualGames.

Aye, I just read it. I've been away and not been able to keep up with the news until now. It will be the racist part that has lead to this. The mhanks get fines for sectarian singing/banners almost every time they plag in Europe so that makes me believe that it must be the racist shit that has gotten us into trouble which obviously is a complete no go. We deserve the punishment we got if folk were singing racist songs or put up racist banners. 

5 hours ago, 72barca said:

I agree with most of what you've said.
However, I believe our most urgent priority is to gain placemen on UEFA committees. These placemen must work towards making and gaining allies for our corner.
There is no other action that we can take at the moment other than creating an acrimonious standoff with UEFA, and we won't win that.

We cant even get anybody of note within our own national association. 

For the same reason we won't get it at Uefa, its been corrupted for years and in Platinis years we had liewswel sucking him off long enough for him to weasel his way in a man that shouldn't be anywhere near football governance especially after the way he has conducted himself with the sex abuse allegations. 

It has been detailed many times in this thread. We are charged under the article that includes racist AND sectarian abuse.  The songs that are implicated are clearly TBB  and Super Rangers. The lyrics are up to our knees in Fenian blood and   Fenian bastards. 

The solution is not to sing these songs or these lyrics. 

Best song ever. Derry’s Walls to amazing grace

Best newish song. 4 Lads. 

We should choose to change. 

30 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The paedos get fines every single time they play in Europe. They must have at least 10 "black marks" against their club and have never had any part of their stadium closed.

We wont get any part of our stadium closed for one incident.

It's just the club putting out a small statement telling us what COULD happen if it continues.

Thats the mandated punishment and the one confirmed by UEFA. 

Just now, The Dude said:

We already have! 

I know. I hadn't read anything bar the first page of this thread when I wrote that. 

I know the score now. 

Next time the mhanks are playing,  one or a few of us need to complain to UEFA that their behaviour is racist. Should lead to the same punishment. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Thats not racist. So it has to be something else. 

Sectarian, aye. Not racist though.

Racist and sectarian are in the same UEFA article.  Also includes gender and some other stuff. The charge that applies to us is Sectarian.  You have acknowledged it is sectarian. 

The solution here is simple.  Don’t get angry. Get focussed.  Win the league. Be inclusive. Ditch the songs that UEFA deem inappropriate. 

Archived