Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

The manager and club have came out and addressed this. 

Gerrard said: “I was obviously aware of the rivalry and the religion and the politics around it.

“But I didn’t realise how strong it was — I don’t think that you do until you actually come here and are involved in it.

“I hoped it was the turning point last time that I addressed these questions. You’d hope so.

“You hope that people see sense and realise that it’s not helping the team.

“And if they are real supporters, which I’m sure they say they are, then they need to realise pretty quickly that it will be the team and the club — their own club — that suffers. No-one else.

“They’re gaining absolutely nothing from this type of behaviour.”

Yet still people are clinging to the oooh but celtic sing this etc. Let's just worry about ourselves. What's this gonna take? Us to be sitting bottom of the league due to points deductions? 

Just watch. The flood gates have now opened. Can almost guarantee any songs sung during the old firm game next week and we will get absolutely hammered by the spfl. 

They are going to attack us anyway doesn't make any difference what we sing or not, they will create other angles helped by the mobs based at hampdump and what passes as a government in holyrood.  When this shower of scum got away with this then it was flood gates open. What will it take for the hand wringers to realise what's going on here ? Real bodies hanging from their stands !

image.thumb.jpeg.86018b521115e73b4c19eb8d7ec335e7.jpeg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a group proudly refer to themselves as fenians, there is fuck all wrong with chanting about that group being fenian bastards. 

It's satire for fuck sake. Fenian to most means some cunt in favour of Irish Republicanism anyway, to conflate it with racism is beyond laughable.

With that all said, this is not a battle that can be won. How any fan can see what has gone on over the past few days and plan to defy what the club has asked them to do is beyond me. Completely fucking brain dead if you do.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They are going to attack us anyway doesn't make any difference what we sing or not, they will create other angles helped by the mobs based at hampdump and what passes as a government in holyrood.  When this shower of scum got away with this then it was flood gates open. What will it take for the hand wringers to realise what's going on here ? Real bodies hanging from their stands !

image.thumb.jpeg.86018b521115e73b4c19eb8d7ec335e7.jpeg

Never happened mate, remember they lost the evidence. 

It’s all our fault anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Sure we have to defend ourselves but we cannot defend what is now deemed indefencible.

Correct. At this very moment in time any attempt to fight back will just result it the word whataboutery being used. 

That word whataboutery somehow has the same status as the phrase point scoring and for some strange reason seems to gain the moral high ground. 

We are in a position where we need to wait on one of our haters fucking up then comment on the reaction or lack of reaction. 

It will be interesting to see how UEFA react to the bottle throwing at the piggery last week against Cluj. They haven't reacted yet which is unusual for acts like this. Maybe they are waiting a month like they have with us to throw the book at them. They have a big punishment due to them but they have been in that position for years now. 

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Fighting back? Yes! But not by defying UEFA. We do it by complaining en mass, lobbying, creating noise - WHILST keeping our own house in order

Good stuff, when are you asking the board to get right on that??? 

Because for the last 3 decades all I’ve heard from the any board of Rangers is sit down shut the fuck up give us your money. 

While they let every cunt kick fuck out of us while doing what the fuck they like. 

So tell me this if the way to win this battle is keeping our house in order, why are we getting hammered by a shower of Scum that do what the fuck they like?? 

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

When a group proudly refer to themselves as fenians, there is fuck all wrong with chanting about that group being fenian bastards. 

It's satire for fuck sake. Fenian to most means some cunt in favour of Irish Republicanism anyway, to conflate it with racism is beyond laughable.

With that all said, this is not a battle that can be won. How any fan can see what has gone on over the past few days and plan to defy what the club has asked them to do is beyond me. Completely fucking brain dead if you do.

Ajax tried this very argument with UEFA.

UEFA told them they were wrong and that they had broken the rules and charged them.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Correct. At this very moment in time any attempt to fight back will just result it the word whataboutery being used. 

That word whataboutery somehow has the same status as the phrase point scoring and for some strange reason seems to gain the moral high ground. 

We are in a position where we need to wait on one of our haters fucking up then comment on the reaction or lack of reaction. 

It will be interesting to see how UEFA react to the bottle throwing at the piggery last week against Cluj. They haven't reacted yet which is unusual for acts like this. Maybe they are waiting a month like they have with us to throw the book at them. They have a big punishment due to them but they have been in that position for years now. 

So you missed the Fenian Army Banner first game off the season then, the effigies getting hung from that shitehole of a stadium. The “Know Your Place H** Scum” banner. 

How many open goals do you want the cunts to give us before we act, but no it’s keep our powder dry, box clever Bears. 

AKA- Shut the fuck up don’t rock the boat and do as you’re told. 

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Sure we have to defend ourselves but we cannot defend what is now deemed indefencible.

You actually believe that if we change words or drop certain songs that it will end?

We hear from the beeb every week about sectarian chanting when there was none.

You actually believe there is no agenda and that it is not to be challenged?

You believe that it is actually ok to accept injustice?

If so we are as well padlocking the gates.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you missed the Fenian Army Banner first game off the season then, the effigies getting hung from that shitehole of a stadium. The “Know Your Place H** Scum” banner. 

How many open goals do you want the cunts to give us before we act, but no it’s keep our powder dry, box clever Bears. 

Again he said she said shite. This is about us. And not singing songs. Forget about them

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The difference is that they are smart enough to keep this shite in the domestic games, where they/or us will not be punished.

We take it into European matches, which is why we have been hammered.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The difference is that they are smart enough to keep this shite in the domestic games, where they/or us will not be punished.

They take theirs into European matches. Their songbook doesn't change.

Has the club stated exactly what is racist, and if not, has club1872 requested this from the club.

Until it is in black and white what cannot be sung, people will ignore as their belief is it is not racist.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

They didn't though. They said it was sectarian singing. 

“UEFA has ruled that a group of Rangers supporters were guilty of racist behaviour – which includes sectarian singing – during the match against St Joseph’s at Ibrox on July 18”.

From Rangers statement yesterday.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

They take theirs into European matches. Their songbook doesn't change.

Cool, well the next homegame they have in Europe, we should all write in en-mass stating how offended we were with it. Send copies to all the news papers. Make as big a deal about it as possible.

That is how we get them punished also.

There is however absolutely no way to make it allowable for us to sing about fenian's or fuck the pope. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Oh so they haven’t been fined multiple times per season by UEFA, and don’t start with that shite it was a different crime. So they get lambasted every weekend in the Scottish media for worse then anything we sing do they  

Unfurling a banner in Belfast goading Protestants with the IRA is so off the scale of UEFA’s rules they should’ve been chucked out the completion on sight. But aye it’s all about us singing a wee bad word. 

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Has the club stated exactly what is racist, and if not, has club1872 requested this from the club.

Until it is in black and white what cannot be sung, people will ignore as their belief is it is not racist.

You cant sing sectarian or racist songs.

Singing about Fenian's, Fuck the Pope included.

4 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Everyone including myself is feeling a little bit deflated regarding this after such a good start as a season.

The only thing that really matters now is we stick together as fans and support the team 100% over the next ten days. It's our biggest week for years.

TBB and Super Rangers will stop, it did years ago for a period of time and will so again. If not, well then we get shafted even worse.

I'm not feeling deflated mate I won't sing any More banned songs but I am so proud of how we have started this season can't wait for the game tomorrow. And all the tarrier appeasing cunts can go take a good fuck to themselves we will have the last laugh.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Cool, well the next homegame they have in Europe, we should all write in en-mass stating how offended we were with it. Send copies to all the news papers. Make as big a deal about it as possible.

That is how we get them punished also.

There is however absolutely no way to make it allowable for us to sing about fenian's or fuck the pope. 

You really are missing the point of this by so far it’s scary. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Truly is, I’m sick to the back teeth of hearing get our house in order pish from spineless cunts that swallow every piece of shit the Fenians throw them. 

And they are using Nuremberg shugs word that he uses to justify the bheggars every heinous action ‘whataboutery’ to defend their spineless outlook. Keep on hearing even about their abuse cases ‘their day will come’ don’t fucking see anything happening in the foreseeable future, all I see is sweep sweep and it’s immediately forgotten whatever shit they do!

Archived