Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You really are missing the point of this by so far it’s scary. 

Can you explain it to me?

Is it that celtic have done things you think should have been punished for but were not, or at least as harshly as they should have been? Uefa dont seem to issue stadium closures for anything other than Racist/Sectarian offences. This year they seem to be clamping down harder than ever. I agree the Linfield thing should have seen them being more harshly punished.

We seem to be getting the same punishment as other teams though. We are not being treated more harshly than the likes of Sofia for example.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

And they are using Nuremberg shugs word that he uses to justify the bheggars every heinous action ‘whataboutery’ to defend their spineless outlook. Keep on hearing even about their abuse cases ‘their day will come’ don’t fucking see anything happening in the foreseeable future, all I see is sweep sweep and it’s immediately forgotten whatever shit they do!

We have cunts in our support that would’ve sat back as Hitler stormed over Europe, with the let’s just not rock the boat old chap. He’s just a touch over exuberant and remember we aren’t squeaky clean the bad old Empire and all that, so we really can’t say anything can we. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Look heres another blinkered fool. 

Please mate just fuck off and peddle your shite somewhere else. Happy to have a Fenian boot in your throat. 

Wasting one's breath.

This place is hoaching, but worse, with some of our so called own.

In these modern pc times, one would be more appreciated if one identified as a woman. Wore a a rainbow coloured frock, with 50/50 nonce fc scarf and crucifix accessories, whilst chanting we shall overcome and YMCA and then haunt the bogs at half time with a stauner searching for victims, whilst rattling a pira fund raising can. What's not to fucking like?!

We are obviously not keeping abreast with these modern times, so I'm off to shop as I need to feel included and don't wish to offend our board and Mr Liewell.

:mutley:

We have a nationwide scandal going on over at the fiddlers fun house. Yet WE are the subject of attention from uefa. Sticks n stones indeed. And for all you handwringers out there. Shame on u. We are attacked from all angles, but it's a case of aye we'll just take it. Away tae fuck! 

14 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I'm not feeling deflated mate I won't sing any More banned songs but I am so proud of how we have started this season can't wait for the game tomorrow. And all the tarrier appeasing cunts can go take a good fuck to themselves we will have the last laugh.

Aye fuck them all mate. Cant wait till Thursday and next Sunday, lets do the cunts.

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you missed the Fenian Army Banner first game off the season then, the effigies getting hung from that shitehole of a stadium. The “Know Your Place H** Scum” banner. 

How many open goals do you want the cunts to give us before we act, but no it’s keep our powder dry, box clever Bears. 

AKA- Shut the fuck up don’t rock the boat and do as you’re told. 

You know as well as I do they will get away with everything and anything domestically. The tarriers have the show sown up both in the media and the authorities. The only reason the Boyd crap was picked up on by the CO is because the referees would have demanded so to protect an already vulnerable members safety and career. 

I have a feeling though it will get forgotten about. Much the same as the complaint nil by mouth made to the SFA at the end of season 17/18 about the racist abuse Shay Logan received at the piggery. 

I can't disagree that we need to fight back, problem is finding the right way to do it. It's almost impossible. Even the effigies scenario. They were caught with their pants down and should have been hounded for it. But conviently not all the CCTV was collected at the time and when the police went back for it the evidence had been wiped. 

Then we have the pish coming out of authorities. Look we tried to get them but it's such a shame coz the evidence is lost. 

Same shit as last year when lego was acting the cunt at the piggery. He was charged with a charge that could never stick. There were plenty rules he broke that day and could have been busted on any one of them or all. But no they decided to charge him on not acting in the interests of association football. Almost pissed myself when I heard that one. Sounded great but would never stick in a million years. 

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Aye fuck them all mate. Cant wait till Thursday and next Sunday, lets do the cunts.

I can't wait until tomorrow mate never mind next Thursday and Sunday and your right fuck them all.  Met a neighbour this morning he couldn't wait to stick the boot in regarding the part closure. My reply was at least we don't cove up years of child abuse then walked away with a huge grin on my face. Lol tarrier cunt

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Can you explain it to me?

Is it that celtic have done things you think should have been punished for but were not, or at least as harshly as they should have been? Uefa dont seem to issue stadium closures for anything other than Racist/Sectarian offences. This year they seem to be clamping down harder than ever. I agree the Linfield thing should have seen them being more harshly punished.

We seem to be getting the same punishment as other teams though. We are not being treated more harshly than the likes of Sofia for example.

So unfurling a banner in Belfast about the IRA at a Linfield game isn’t sectarian. Banners about the PLO in Israel isn’t sectarian. Countless other incidents of racism and bigotry over countless seasons. 

Remember when we had years and years of praise from UEFA for cleaning up our act. But it took a simple bad word sung a couple of times to get us hammered. 

And you wonder why we get angry, you wonder why we go fuck this, they get to sing what they want when they want, banner after banner that would get us shut down  With not a thing said by anyone, I’m surprised a lot of good Bears have kept a lid on it for as long as they have. 

So please save me the if we get our house in order it’s all good, we had our house in order nothing changed. 

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Look heres another blinkered fool. 

Please mate just fuck off and peddle your shite somewhere else. Happy to have a Fenian boot in your throat. 

Why don't you fuck off. The club and Gerrard have telt ye you aren't welcome. 

32 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Good stuff, when are you asking the board to get right on that??? 

Because for the last 3 decades all I’ve heard from the any board of Rangers is sit down shut the fuck up give us your money. 

While they let every cunt kick fuck out of us while doing what the fuck they like. 

So tell me this if the way to win this battle is keeping our house in order, why are we getting hammered by a shower of Scum that do what the fuck they like?? 

Why does it exclusively have to be our board?  How do you know they are not addressing to some extent in private? They certainly won’t be publicizing what they’re doing. Club1972, this sounds like something they can take on, no? In that case our support can lobby them and get heard. It’s about all of us doing something, even individual fans. 

FFS, what do you think the next step should be that’s in our best interests? please do tell.  And include your POV on the song book for forthcoming European games. 

7 minutes ago, Lerry1971 said:

We have a nationwide scandal going on over at the fiddlers fun house. Yet WE are the subject of attention from uefa. Sticks n stones indeed. And for all you hamdwringers out there. Shame on u. We are attacked from all angles, but it's a case of aye we'll just take it. Away tae fuck! 

Agreed on the bit in bold, it's fucking scandalous.

But what exactly are you proposing instead of not taking it? 

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“UEFA has ruled that a group of Rangers supporters were guilty of racist behaviour – which includes sectarian singing – during the match against St Joseph’s at Ibrox on July 18”.

From Rangers statement yesterday.

From the UEFA charge: - "Racist behaviour (sectarian chants) - Art. 14 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)."

Anything cited under Article 14 shows up as 'racist' on UEFA's website as they use boilerplate text throughout to simplify the language used. If we were pulled up for homophobic behaviour it would still reference 'racist behaviour' in the charge but only because that is the name given to the article of the UEFA regulations we've been charged under "Racism and other discriminatory conduct".

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Reading FF this morning for the 10 minutes I could stomach was grim.

A lot on there are virtually hyperventilating. Someone's even suggesting it's cause we sing Tiffany. Again Tiffany is another song that just doesn't make an appearance in European home matches. Apparently BMG has add ons. (I take it he really meant the line before the chorus)

I read someone suggesting that the Ryan Jack is a fucking Protestant song could get us in the shit.

Remember between the vile paedophile cult and the world's most shocking sporting paedophile ring they claimed that the hokey cokey was sectarian, penny arcade was about the murder of a Catholic at some fairground in NI and the bouncy celebrates jumping on Catholics heads. TBB will go away again, super Rangers also but they won't stop and the deciphering of every Rangers song and the meaning or connotations behind it will continue.

I'll be honest I think what FARE and the tarriers have been trying is working cause I feel pretty deflated just now with all of this when on Thursday morning I was buzzing for the Warsaw double header and the next two league games.

In all honesty mate, I think I’ve heard Tiffany at two games and they were the two old firms in Pedro’s first season, cunts on there go on as if it’s sung week in week out.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So unfurling a banner in Belfast about the IRA at a Linfield game isn’t sectarian. Banners about the PLO in Israel isn’t sectarian. Countless other incidents of racism and bigotry over countless seasons. 

Remember when we had years and years of praise from UEFA for cleaning up our act. But it took a simple bad word sung a couple of times to get us hammered. 

And you wonder why we get angry, you wonder why we go fuck this, they get to sing what they want when they want, banner after banner that would get us shut down  With not a thing said by anyone, I’m surprised a lot of good Bears have kept a lid on it for as long as they have. 

So please save me the if we get our house in order it’s all good, we had our house in order nothing changed. 

They had near enough no fans never mind a banner mate lol

48 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They are going to attack us anyway doesn't make any difference what we sing or not, they will create other angles helped by the mobs based at hampdump and what passes as a government in holyrood.  When this shower of scum got away with this then it was flood gates open. What will it take for the hand wringers to realise what's going on here ? Real bodies hanging from their stands !

image.thumb.jpeg.86018b521115e73b4c19eb8d7ec335e7.jpeg

And this is why I fucking hate those mutant tarrier bastards with a passion. Best way to hurt them is by giving them a severe doing next Sunday laying down a marker saying you wont get 9 never mind 10 ya paedo bastards.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on it’s been one set of rules for us and a different set for others for years now. Trouble is, we’re caught between a rock and a hard place. It’s totally hypocritical and absolutely infuriating, but the black and white of it is that if we say “fuck it” and keep on keeping on we will continue to cut our own throats. That’s where we’re at, cold hard truth - the club we love suffers because  of our own actions (well, that and a shitload of bollox  politics, but the result stays the same). The solution is hard to swallow,  but at this point what other options are there?

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

if these cunts don’t get a ban or fine then it’s clear as day that we’re being wrongly targeted but the board won’t give a fk as they need the Euro money for self preservation

16CCD844-6403-4D5B-863C-6820EF6A17F3.jpeg

That s just good crack didn't you know. These bastards have been getting away with it for years. Imagine that was ibrox they would shut the ground and ban us from all European competition. 

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Agreed on the bit in bold, it's fucking scandalous.

But what exactly are you proposing instead of not taking it? 

Tbh. It's high time uefa were taken to task on this. Those cunts are getting away with ira songs every European night they play. Not to mention everything else. 

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Spot on it’s been one set of rules for us and a different set for others for years now. Trouble is, we’re caught between a rock and a hard place. It’s totally hypocritical and absolutely infuriating, but the black and white of it is that if we say “fuck it” and keep on keeping on we will continue to cut our own throats. That’s where we’re at, cold hard truth - the club we love suffers because  of our own actions (well, that and a shitload of bollox  politics, but the result stays the same). The solution is hard to swallow,  but at this point what other options are there?

Correct mate as I said in an earlier post I am as bitter as the next man but there is no way I am going to çontinue singing a song or songs that are going to cost the club I love anymore harm no way.and I'm no fucking handwrjnger or appeaser towards our enemies we need to do as the club asks. Then on our supporter buses in our pubs and clubs even on the streets sing whatever songs we want and shove it right up every last one of the tarrier bastards.

8 minutes ago, Lerry1971 said:

By us as a club. Take them head on. Why can they decide as judge and jury? They are ignorant of the facts. And being part influenced by the green n grey. This has their mitts all over it. 

I appreciate the sentiment, but we're not beating UEFA. It's a battle we won't win. 

1 minute ago, Lerry1971 said:

By us as a club. Take them head on. Why can they decide as judge and jury? They are ignorant of the facts. And being part influenced by the green n grey. This has their mitts all over it. 

Incredibly naive here. 

There is no recourse for the club to take them head on.

I'm sat watching Football Focus and within the past 60 seconds the fella they've got on to talk about the racism directed at Pogba on social media has conflated it with what victimised non-poppy wearing broadbackbrimmer loving James Mclean has had to 'suffer'.

Archived