Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

I think and hope that now there is a precedent, UEFA will hammer the iraoke given that it is,

1. Glorifying Terrorism

2. Sectarian as it evinces ill will to Protestants

3  Racist as it evinces ill will towards the British.

Furthermore if UEFA do not get it then it needs pointed out to them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve told you that’s the job of the Board. 

Do you see Liewell sitting on his arse or friends of the Scum just standing by, are they fuck they are in and about everything. Lobbying this one and scratching the back of the next guy. Their Board fights like fuck for a club that is so tarnished it should be wiped of the face of the earth and forgotten about but some how they are thought about as those jolly craicsters. 

Thats not by accident. 

The fans will never stand together, one of the down sides of being such a wide and varied support is we can agree on fuck all and that will never change. Funnily enough we are the very opposite to what people think we are, I wonder how that came about. 

Okay, but it cannot be just the boards job. 

You’re right we are a such a wife and varied support - but in times of trouble (2012) the support was ONE. We stood up, wiped ourselves down and went again from the bottom with an incredible strength of support - don’t think they would have unified together to achieve what we did. 

We are on the verge of pressing the self destruct button and losing the momentum that each and every one of us had helped happen. Now is the time to stand together again and defeat those wishing for our demise. We each have a role in that. 

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t mention that mate it’s point scoring or some other load of shite. 

We aren’t allowed to mention them at all because we don’t have our house in order or some other load of shite. 

We live in a snowflake world nowadays I tell ya. Fuck, you hear of rapists and all sorts being released etc. But sing an song and we will jail ya. The whole world needs to toughen the fuck up. Plus the tims are fly as nite hawks on this one. Deflect from their own scandal works a treat eh? 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 ok my feeble minded friend. 

Remember plenty of lube stops the Butt Hurt. 👍

The only thing getting fucked is our club because idiots like yourself are stuck in the past and refuse to move on. 

The fact you still can't see that says it all about intelligence levels. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I think and hope that now there is a precedent, UEFA will hammer the iraoke given that it is,

1. Glorifying Terrorism

2. Sectarian as it evinces ill will to Protestants

3  Racist as it evinces ill will towards the British.

Furthermore if UEFA do not get it then it needs pointed out to them.

We live in hope,do you think Dave King and Stevie Gerrard have a letter and evidence flying thru the air pointing this out?

Unfortunately,not a f**king chance.

7 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Okay, but it cannot be just the boards job. 

You’re right we are a such a wife and varied support - but in times of trouble (2012) the support was ONE. We stood up, wiped ourselves down and went again from the bottom with an incredible strength of support - don’t think they would have unified together to achieve what we did. 

We are on the verge of pressing the self destruct button and losing the momentum that each and every one of us had helped happen. Now is the time to stand together again and defeat those wishing for our demise. We each have a role in that. 

It is just the Boards job, UEFA aren’t going to listen to a bunch of fans. 

The scum used to send letter after letter email after email to UEFA and we laughed because we knew it got binned before it was even read. 

Send in club officials and what do you know. 

What momentum?? We don’t have any momentum, the public view of Rangers hasn’t changed a single iota in decades in fact in the last few years it’s probably went backwards thanks to the Scum propaganda machine. 

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

The only thing getting fucked is our club because idiots like yourself are stuck in the past and refuse to move on. 

The fact you still can't see that says it all about intelligence levels. 

Is your memory fucked as well, you’ve told me all this already. 

56 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The media treatment of both these incidents and the reaction of both the guys at the centre of the incidents tells you all you need to know about the problem. 

When Boyd was abused a short time after Clarkes meltdown. Boyd brushed it off. Sticks and stones and all that. 

But these cunts just love to greet and moan about this supposed oppression. 

Its just like a Black guy moaning about the slave trade. It happened many years ago. It got dealt with and we now move on. But these bastards just want to play the oppressed victim card at every opportunity. 

When it boils down to it we would need to be fake offended which doesn't sit well with a lot of people brought up in the PUL community, 

I really hate fenians and I do take offence to their ira shite but I do go on the fake offensive when any nonce supporter tries to call me a H** as I tell them their bigots and tell them to fkn wrap it.

We all need to do this even if it doesn’t bother you personally.

Boyd thought he was the bigger man but it got us as a group nowhere and yes we need to call it out even if it doesn’t bother us.

I still can’t understand why so many of our community were so for the OBAF getting scrapped, it’s as if we just walk blindly into things.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I really hate fenians and I do take offence to their ira shite but I do go on the fake offensive when any nonce supporter tries to call me a H** as I tell them their bigots and tell them to fkn wrap it.

We all need to do this even if it doesn’t bother you personally.

Boyd thought he was the bigger man but it got us as a group nowhere and yes we need to call it out even if it doesn’t bother us.

I still can’t understand why so many of our community were so for the OBAF getting scrapped, it’s as if we just walk blindly into things.

Because it was an absolute fucking shambles

56 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

They have a UEFA observer from Scotland who clearly belongs to one side of the sectarian divide who will be all too aware of what to listen for to get us into bother. How is some French or Spanish observer meant to recognise an IRA song? I struggle to understand the dirges they sing. We need to ask for delegates at the scum European games that understand the nuances of the issues in the West of Scotland. It is a can of worms but they have opened it now. 

They opened back in 2006 in Villarreal 

55 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

IF this happens again it will be a closed door game. Does anyone seriously want that to happen?

I don’t think we’re out the woods yet re past games and think the cunts are waiting to see if we qualify

1 hour ago, Lerry1971 said:

By us as a club. Take them head on. Why can they decide as judge and jury? They are ignorant of the facts. And being part influenced by the green n grey. This has their mitts all over it. 

Its their baw and they make the rules and if we wanna play we abide by them. 

Really think your over estimating the u fluence celtic have over all of this with uefa in all honesty. I've even seen cunts blaming lawell when the disciplinary procedure had started before he was even appointed. 

One thing I've  noticed after reading and posting last night then thinking about it is the ones complain because celtic get away with. For me that's nothing more than childish and in reality is the sort of behaviour I expect from my 6 and 7 year old when one gets into trouble and they ask why the other one isn't. 

S

22 hours ago, BF1 said:

Lifetime bans for those responsible. Sickening that bears that can control themselves will miss out on the Legia game cause of these vermin. We don't need them in out support. 

You're bang out of order calling any Rangers fans vermin.  Sure they should stop the singing of these songs as they know the penalties the club will receive , no argument there however they are still bluenoses

1 hour ago, Lerry1971 said:

By us as a club. Take them head on. Why can they decide as judge and jury? They are ignorant of the facts. And being part influenced by the green n grey. This has their mitts all over it. 

It's their competition and their rules.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t think we’re out the woods yet re past games and think the cunts are waiting to see if we qualify

That's a good point.    Wonder if Rangers know about other potential so-called 'offences' or possible pending punishments.      You'd like to think someone at the Club must be aware if there are any other incidents under investigation.  But then again ……………..maybe not and it all just catches them by surprise when the fax arrives from UEFA (or is it email these days).  

Even if the Club knows if there are further investigations being carried out or further possible punishments pending I very much doubt if they would share that info with the Support.   Most likely we'd all find out when the UEFA decision was made public.

If we win the tie on Thursday - and that's a very big if - the next question for King is surely bound to be whether he continues to sell tickets for European games if the possibility existed of UEFA getting to the point where they eject the Club from the tournament.   That'd clearly depend on what UEFA have still got to decide on from recent matches, and depend on what happens Supporter-wise on Thursday ie if there is more cause for UEFA to consider further action.       It will be very interesting to see how the Support at Ibrox reacts on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can understand both sides of the argument mate. 

As I’ve said already I’m shocked good Bears have kept a lid on this anger for so long. We don’t have a voice, We don’t have a Board fighting our corner, the only act we have is defiance and the only act of defiance is to sing what the fuck we like. 

I can guarantee you if we had a board fighting for our club and us, getting the Fenians hammered for far worse than we do the so called bad words would disappear. 

We don’t have any of that though. 

Sadly defiance and continually singing about fenian blood and fenian bastards in Europe is going to fuck us big time and we need to take this lock out as a massive warning. 

I still maintain changing the words to both and keep the majority of the lyrics plus we can’t use the ftp add on during any song or chant in Europe.

In Scotland it’s a different ball game IMO but come September 1st all ears will be on us and not them both due to this current shite plus they’ll have a small crowd and won’t be heard as much but come this game most of these cunts are smart enough to keep their bile to a minimum which will probably allow us to hang ourselves with the resultant fenian media all over us.

Our boards have been so weak especially looking for parity in the media and beyond although they can’t defend some of the stuff we sing or chant.

The place is fkd.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

That's a good point.    Wonder if Rangers know about other potential so-called 'offences' or possible pending punishments.      You'd like to think someone at the Club must be aware if there are any other incidents under investigation.  But then again ……………..maybe not and it all just catches them by surprise when the fax arrives from UEFA (or is it email these days).  

Even if the Club knows if there are further investigations being carried out or further possible punishments pending I very much doubt if they would share that info with the Support.   Most likely we'd all find out when the UEFA decision was made public.

If we win the tie on Thursday - and that's a very big if - the next question for King is surely bound to be whether he continues to sell tickets for European games if the possibility existed of UEFA getting to the point where they eject the Club from the tournament.   That'd clearly depend on what UEFA have still got to decide on from recent matches, and depend on what happens Supporter-wise on Thursday ie if there is more cause for UEFA to consider further action.       It will be very interesting to see how the Support at Ibrox reacts on Thursday.

The club kept yesterday’s lock out under wraps and possibly that was on the order from uefa. 

Our support or sections of the support need to get smart on this and heed the warning.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Given the severity of the next complaint I'm quite concerned about Thursday night. 

I'm certain we will have sections of the crowd who will continue to belt out the offending tunes in defiance. How many join in is another thing tho.  

In all honesty I fully expect us to be pulled up again after Thursday night

13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Its their baw and they make the rules and if we wanna play we abide by them. 

Really think your over estimating the u fluence celtic have over all of this with uefa in all honesty. I've even seen cunts blaming lawell when the disciplinary procedure had started before he was even appointed. 

One thing I've  noticed after reading and posting last night then thinking about it is the ones complain because celtic get away with. For me that's nothing more than childish and in reality is the sort of behaviour I expect from my 6 and 7 year old when one gets into trouble and they ask why the other one isn't. 

S

This is not a level playing field though. The ira repertoire is in full voice in all games. I am simply asking for parity and fairness. Neither is being applied here. There is clearly a rule for us and another set of rules for them. Couldn't care if I sound paranoid. I'm not alone here either. I am not disputing we have been caught. But it grinds my gears that they have a huge disgrace on there at the moment. Is it coincidence we are now in the firing line? I think not. 

Archived