CD7 Closed

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The Board doing what the board do, shitting on Rangers fans. 

The UB are a great asset at times, but they’re their own worst enemies. The reality is they lead most of the songs that are sung. 

Seen a few on FF saying that the Club Deck should be closed because they contribute the least, which is shite given there’s less ‘rule breaking’ there. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

The UB are a great asset at times, but their own worst enemies. The reality is they lead most of the songs that are sung. 

Seen a few on FF saying that the Club Deck should be closed because they contribute the least, which is shite given there’s less ‘rule breaking’ there. 

Nothing to do with the fact talks broke down over safe standing and them being relocated to a more central position and the UB made a point of letting everyone now about it. 

The club have seen a chance to put the boot in and gone for it. 

Tbf how much time have the club had to sort this. 

My ticket would probably have been in that area through bus.

Was last week.

Funny thing is I haven't sung a naughty word inside Ibrox for years.

We are where we are as.y boss used to say when things were going tits up. Let's get ourselves sorted and move on.

We have a great songbook that doesnt use religiously offensive words.

We are in a world where singing songs in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation is acceptable - in the country they are bombing.

We need to live with it and move on.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Cut to a couple of random folk out shopping in the town to ask them about it. 

What the actual fuck is that all about. 😂😂

This will have had them having orgasims in the BBC, STV and Clyde this afternoon mate and not surprised they have gone completely over the top. 😁

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Every stand in the stadium has fans who sing songs that offends these cunts, to single out the UB is shocking, shite but expected, pissed right off with the events of today, I can honestly see me chucking football altogether in the future, it's not the experience I had growing up anymore and it's getting worse. 

Union bears are the only ones that create an atmosphere within the stadium for home games. Generally the way it goes is the songs they sing are then joined in by thousands of others. So if they start billy boys etc then it generally gets sang by more. don’t feel the club should’ve banned BF1. Saying that, there isn’t really anywhere else that deserves to be banned from the game either so it’s a lose lose for everybody involved.

39 minutes ago, will2203 said:

If the handwringing fenian sympathisers in our support give up their seats, the real Rangers fans would all get a seat!

shame on them, you only have to read some of the posts on here.

As genuine question, what do we then do if the same folk start singing the same songs on Thursday night?  then if we make the groups we get slapped with a closed stadium? 

I'm trying to get a measure of what fans think is acceptable consequences to keep singing the song/word or whatever the fuck UEFA are picking up on. 

57 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I sit in CD7 and to be honest I’m not bothered about it. Those taking shots at the UB need to wisen up. 

We need to stick together as a fan base and not take shots at each other. 

Who was doing that?? I never noticed anyone in here doing so but anyone who was is bang out of order