Union Bears

Captain Hilts

Look, I've been going to Ibrox since the 70's, and although I don't always agree with millennials, I also understand they are the future. In my day the Union Bears didn't exist but I'm all for them. Things change and I think they create a great atmosphere even if only half of them actually watch the game!

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The deliberately clipped tone of the e-mail they received compared to the general one was uncalled for, really low behaviour actually.

It's childish as fuck is what it is.

People say the UB's act like wee boys. That is as petty and immature as you can get from the club.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

C'mon ffs we are all adults we are all responsible for the singing. The UB have been hung out to dry with this and I feel for them

But they can’t possibly pinpoint every individual who was singing so instead they ban the source? I personally think the position the club is in that is reasonable? If I had my way the club would stick up for us and nobody would be banned but as I say, if you claim to be the voice of the support if that voice gets called into question you can’t shy the responsibility 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's childish as fuck is what it is.

People say the UB's act like wee boys. That is as petty and immature as you can get from the club.

I don’t know who is in charge of stuff like this at the club but again and again they show such a lack of professionalism it’s astonishing actually.  I could do a better job myself.

5 minutes ago, hando said:

But they can’t possibly pinpoint every individual who was singing so instead they ban the source? I personally think the position the club is in that is reasonable? If I had my way the club would stick up for us and nobody would be banned but as I say, if you claim to be the voice of the support if that voice gets called into question you can’t shy the responsibility 

Personally I think we should have been appealing it on the basis that we had sold tickets to fans and forcing it to the next tie or if we were to fail to qualify the next home game in Europe next season when we could have taken a decision to close a full section ahead of tickets going on sale. 

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

What a lot of shite. Some daft wee boys with nothing to lose think they're so integral to the team they couldn't be replaced. Their section would make make up only sone of the season ticket waiting list.

Always one bellend. 

45 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Let's not beat around the bush here and call a spade a spade. The majority of our travelling away support in Europe are union bears. The singing of the Billy boys in Gibraltar was started by the union bears. Take your punishment and move on.  Continue creating a great atmosphere but just don't sing that song. 

Just when you think the moronic comments can’t get any worse, this muppet manages to knock it out the park. 

33 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Exactly. 

What makes the union bears different to the rest of us? Nothing. 

They shouldn’t be treated differently at all.

Every single person in the stadium that night needs to take responsibility for it. We have all sang it and if anyone says otherwise there a blatant liar. 

Finger pointing needs to stop now.

Well that should end this thread. 

Spot on mate. 👍👍

51 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Let's not beat around the bush here and call a spade a spade. The majority of our travelling away support in Europe are union bears. The singing of the Billy boys in Gibraltar was started by the union bears. Take your punishment and move on.  Continue creating a great atmosphere but just don't sing that song. 

Let's not beat about the bush. You don't go to away games in Europe, haven't got a clue about the split of fans being UB or otherwise, and talk a lot of shite generally.

29 minutes ago, hando said:

😂😂 Honestly dont know where to start with this nonsenses