Union Bears

Captain Hilts

After all the shite we've been through its galling to see our yellow bellied senior management roll over and surrender in things like this.

Yet on the other side of the coin get into petty, costly long term battles with the likes of cashley which actually further damage us. 

2 hours ago, Sket said:

Was Ibrox a library prior to 2007? I'm right behind the UB on this but this myth that they ARE the atmosphere is fucking nonsense. The majority of them weren't even born while Ibrox was rocking on European nights/old firms etc.

Aye, but as you point out European nights/old firms. What about the other 90% of the games? 

Union bears are consistent every game, whether the rest of the stadium joins in or not is a completely different story.

10 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Aye, but as you point out European nights/old firms. What about the other 90% of the games? 

Union bears are consistent every game, whether the rest of the stadium joins in or not is a completely different story.

So there have been many times prior to the UB being formed where Ibrox has been rocking.  Glad you agree.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pish. They did what they always do. Sit on it and hope it goes away. If not, they can always blame the fans. Cue! Not a fucking brain cell between them and delinquent in their duties.

Never one to support the board but we don’t know what the initial report mentioned and if it included potential sanctions. Also who was made aware of it on the board? We where fined last year I am sure for bog roll on the pitch so it’s potentially they thought another fine was forthcoming.

11 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Interesting that these comments from the SLO are contradictory to the events alluded to in the UB's statement.

SLO.thumb.jpeg.3d2727b66e3c18580188d33bc79c736a.jpeg

So the club are saying that the Norwegian was able to single out a section of the stadium that was solely singing?

Call me cynical, but that seems very specific. Almost targeted. 

10 hours ago, gogzy said:

So they admit/claim they are the "voice of Ibrox" yet are confused as to why the board chose to close that section :lol:

Board were told to close that section. 

Doesnt mean they couldn’t have gave BF1 the same option as the other closed sections. 

3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Interesting that thes comments from the SLO are contradictory to the events alluded to in the UB's statement.

SLO.thumb.jpeg.3d2727b66e3c18580188d33bc79c736a.jpeg

If it was the minimum sanction, then why did the board sit on the complaint for five weeks and at the last minute decimate/scapegoat UB/BF1. I smell shite!

Also in line with UEFA rules  why is the eddiface of nonce fc still open?! 

Our board are well culpable in all this, firstly for staying stoom for five weeks, leaving us open to further sanction that may come our way. For not providing clarity in exactly what is offending and for not challenging the very obvious double standards that exist both domestically and at European level. It isn't hard to challenge when you have truth and fact to readily back up your case.

This board are guilty of gross incompetence, for being cowardly appeasers and in not providing the desired leadership and governance of any entity, far less ours.  The standards are set by the board of any entity and the standards set by our board are no example for anyone to follow. They are a fucking joke, only to be exceeded by their incompetence.

We simply needed clarity, emerging as a consequence of the UEFA complaint lodged 5 weeks ago, but no, why change the habit of a the lifetime of this board. As for the appeasing ah buts in here, they should be ashamed of themselves in their agenda of division and appeasement in doing the taigs work for them.

Not one fan wants to harm this club and the appeasers can go fuck themselves.

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

That's more than likely the scenario as I would hate to think the board deliberately kept quiet and were using it to dismantle the UBs

Was just away to post the same mate. 

For me that is exactly what they did, they want rid of The UB and saw a golden opportunity with this. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

UEFA can close a section they can’t ban an individual. 

Yes but I wasn’t meaning them banning individuals as that will always be pushed onto the club the same as closing a section. The club could foolishly refuse but we’d just get kicked out as it’s their club and we’re just a member. 

by the way I fkn hate uefa the way the CL is carved up for the richer clubs/ nations and this seemingly lack of parity with the fenian who seems to do what they like with no real punishment 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes but I wasn’t meaning them banning individuals as that will always be pushed onto the club the same as closing a section. The club could foolishly refuse but we’d just get kicked out as it’s their club and we’re just a member. 

by the way I fkn hate uefa the way the CL is carved up for the richer clubs/ nations and this seemingly lack of parity with the fenian who seems to do what they like with no real punishment 

So why refuse BF1 an alternative ticket??

They knew this was coming weeks ago, the while handling of this by the club stinks. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If it was the minimum sanction, then why did the board sit on the complaint for five weeks and at the last minute decimate/scapegoat UB/BF1. I smell shite!

Also in line with UEFA rules  why is the eddiface of nonce fc still open?! 

Our board are well culpable in all this, firstly for staying stoom for five weeks, leaving us open to further sanction that may come our way. For not providing clarity in exactly what is offending and for not challenging the very obvious double standards that exist both domestically and at European level. It isn't hard to challenge when you have truth and fact to readily back up your case.

This board are guilty of gross incompetence, for being cowardly appeasers and in not providing the desired leadership and governance of any entity, far less ours.  The standards are set by the board of any entity and the standards set by our board are no example for anyone to follow. They are a fucking joke, only to be exceeded by their incompetence.

We simply needed clarity, emerging as a consequence of the UEFA complaint lodged 5 weeks ago, but no, why change the habit of a the lifetime of this board. As for the appeasing ah buts in here, they should be ashamed of themselves in their agenda of division and appeasement in doing the taigs work for them.

Not one fan wants to harm this club and the appeasers can go fuck themselves.

I think we’ve plea bargained other possible incidents at the last minute as uefa wanted penalties this campaign and us qualifying isn’t confirmed (yet)

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I didn't realise uefa specifically chose that section I thought they just meant a sections with 3k seats in it and the board chose that specific area

As far as I’m aware mate, BF1 was specifically named and told to be closed. It is then up to the club what parts they close to make up the 3000 seats. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So why refuse BF1 an alternative ticket??

They knew this was coming weeks ago, the while handling of this by the club stinks. 

My answer to BA might answer your question but what I will say is that the timing of this by uefa would be destroyed at the CAS as businesses cant operate on timescales like this which are a joke 

18 minutes ago, Bertent said:

So the club are saying that the Norwegian was able to single out a section of the stadium that was solely singing?

Call me cynical, but that seems very specific. Almost targeted. 

I could but maybe not single sections but generally in the direction of groups of sections but yes it also seems targeted whether that was right or wrong 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

My answer to BA might answer your question but what I will say is that the timing of this by uefa would be destroyed at the CAS as businesses cant operate on timescales like this which are a joke 

I asked pretty much that question early on given the game was basically a sellout and only 6 days until the next game. I also asked if their was an appeals process etc we could go through and ask for a real detailed explanation