Union Bears

Captain Hilts

25 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

So they had meetings about this but decided to keep the fan base in the dark? Where's the transparency?

Stinks to the heavens mate. 

Looks like a complete stitch up of The UB. If a second charge comes in for the Midgetland game it’s blatanly obvious what the board are up to. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I asked pretty much that question early on given the game was basically a sellout and only 6 days until the next game. I also asked if their was an appeals process etc we could go through and ask for a real detailed explanation

this is where the board should have grew a set of balls, not in the charges (which there is an argument) but on the timing of it.

Was it not the English FA who told the England fans to stop singing against the ira and that’s this fkd up pc world 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As far as I’m aware mate, BF1 was specifically named and told to be closed. It is then up to the club what parts they close to make up the 3000 seats. 

Rangers fc will with a matter of urgency inform uefa what sections will be closed. No mention of BF1 

F05D6060-A1D3-4942-8965-5E78FCAA8F79.jpeg.04a7e65d35569bf490de4631f7ca85fb.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Rangers fc will with a matter of urgency inform uefa what sections will be closed. No mention of BF1 

F05D6060-A1D3-4942-8965-5E78FCAA8F79.jpeg.04a7e65d35569bf490de4631f7ca85fb.jpeg

So it was the club then. 

That stinks even more then, almost without fail you can name the 2 songs that will get started from random parts of the stadium.

The very 2 we are charged with. 

Just now, ianb1547 said:

Uefa didnt tell the board to close BF1.   Spot the difference in their rulings.

Decision: 
The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to order a partial closure of the stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which Rangers FC play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. Rangers FC shall, as a matter of urgency, inform UEFA of the sector(s) to be closed, which shall at least comprehend 3,000 seats. The Scottish club is ordered to display a banner with the wording “#EqualGame”, with the UEFA logo on it. The banner shall be displayed in the sector(s) to be closed.

Decision: The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided:

- to order a partial closure of the PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 stadium  during the  next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926  would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. In particular, PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 shall close the sector Tribuna Sportclub. 

Think that shows it was the Board that chose to close BF1, not UEFA

Seen it mate. 

Stinks even more now by the board. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Seen it mate. 

Stinks even more now by the board. 

Certainly does, thing is where do we go from here?? 

All this is likely to do is cause snore resentment of the board. God help them if Morelos leaves in this window 

The SLO has published further clarifying it was uefa which is over and above the generic public statement by uefa. I don’t see this as a stitch up by the board and deliberately trying to break up the UB as Ibrox would be a library outwith all the bigger games as they always try to create an atmosphere 

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Stinks to the heavens mate. 

Looks like a complete stitch up of The UB. If a second charge comes in for the Midgetland game it’s blatanly obvious what the board are up to. 

I suspect this factor contained in the original comments CB, has very much nfluenced their thinking & decision makingScreenshot(95).thumb.png.04fcc869ddb93e9d1369ffd47aef9d7f.png

Just now, Bad Robot said:

The SLO has published further clarifying it was uefa which is over and above the generic public statement by uefa. I don’t see this as a stitch up by the board and deliberately trying to break up the UB as Ibrox would be a library outwith all the bigger games as they always try to create an atmosphere 

That's what this board want, new age modern fkwits who dont swear..

New everyone and anyone.... apart from protestant, unionists Rangers...

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

5 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I suspect this factor contained in the original comments CB, has very much nfluenced their thinking & decision makingScreenshot(95).thumb.png.04fcc869ddb93e9d1369ffd47aef9d7f.png

😂😂 So BF1 was specifically named as the origin of the chants, but UEFA stopped short of telling the Board they had to close that specific section. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 So BF1 was specifically named as the origin of the chants, but UEFA stopped short of telling the Board they had to close that specific section. 

I think the decision to close a specific 3000 seat area was left to the club's dicretion. And they chose BF1 based on the comments I referred to earlier.

54 minutes ago, Bertent said:

So the club are saying that the Norwegian was able to single out a section of the stadium that was solely singing?

Call me cynical, but that seems very specific. Almost targeted. 

Funnily enough they singled out the section who had a issue with the board on safe standing proposals.

The union bears should mass protest at front doors imo, banners and hitting the taig media is the only way this board might take heed.

Knowing quite a few UBS I know this might come to the front but no distractions from such a big match like Thursday, this won't be the last of it...that's for sure 

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

No bud it was my own synopsis of events.

Got you mate. 

So whether we all agree or not who started the chant (which really is beside the point). We have all sung them, a lot of us will have started them in our own wee section of Ibrox. 

The Board decided BF1 was getting closed, which again is their right (I say through gritted teeth) but to compound that with the refusal to give anyone in BF1 an alternative ticket for another part of the stadium is just wrong and borders on the childish to say the least. 

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

Interesting that these comments from the SLO are contradictory to the events alluded to in the UB's statement.

SLO.thumb.jpeg.3d2727b66e3c18580188d33bc79c736a.jpeg

Show us the proof that Uefa singled out the ub because if this is the case why didn’t they order bf1 closed as they usually do when naming guilty parties. It’s all one having talks wit the ub but what if the singing didn’t originate from them? As has been stated Rangers first was closed down as they were seen as a threat now it is the ub meanwhile you have c1872 and our slo making statements on behalf of our pathetic board and I don’t see this as part of their remit, problem is no one speaks up for the ordinary punter and those that did(or should have)are bought off with a club tie.