Defoe or Alfredo?

eejay the dj

Defoe doesn’t draw as much physical attention as buff and seems to go under the radar a bit more as far as defenders are concerned , hibs last month a great examples of that , they’d have try to kick the buffalo all over the park where Defoe just pops up and gets goals , the 2v0 win at ibrox them last  season was the same , I’d love the buffalo to run riot on Sunday though and get a couple against them , definitely a hard decision 

5 hours ago, left winger said:

I’d start with Morelos on Thursday and Sunday, but there’s no guarantee he’ll still be here on Sunday. Going out on Thursday will no doubt see a couple of bids come in for him.

Seems a lot of fans are expecting Alfie to leave? Maybe S.G. using double bluff with him expecting a bid.? And in theory he could still play v septic and leave afterwards? But I really hope he scores (and wins) against them whether he stays or not.

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

2 massive games this week

Was wondering, who most bears would have up front? 

Personally. I would start with Alfredo Thursday and Defoe starting Sunday. 

Got a feeling SG will do this. Just not sure if his selection will be same as mine. 

Both games are massive though 

I just hope both players are still with us by the end of the week, and the manager has that selection dilemma.

Defoe started the last time we beat celtic 2-0 at Ibrox.  No problem with him starting the Old Firm game.

Morelos will be played on Thursday and hopefully he can fire us in to the group stages of the Europa League.