Would The Impartial Peter Lawell, UEFA's Strategic Council For Professional Football From 2019 to 2023, Really Have A Pro Cellic Agenda ?

tannerall

Seems unlikely.

Here's a nice pic of him embracing a fellow reasonable member of Scottish football management whilst smiling amiably and happily. 

I am sure there are many pictures of him embracing supporters, managers and chairmen of other Scottish clubs too in a similar happy and encouraging way.

0_GettyImages-1142612118.jpg

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

UEFA don't give a toss, they are as corrupt as lieswell.

Surely not, but I've just googled "Peter Lewell" on google which is the world's biggest and most concise search engine, and all I can find is pictures of him with people in a sort of off white and green hoops, and no pictures of him associating with any other Scotish clubs.

Should I give up "google" as a search engine ? 

Should I contact Microsoft to find out if they have any evidence of him smiling with impartiality whilst meeting members, managers or suporters  of any other Scottish footbal club ?

Perhaps MI5, MI6 or the C.I.A have images of him encouraging other Scottish teams, managers or fans ?

The european system of justice is different to our own over there you have to prove your innocence and I think the way UEFA are behaving towards us reeks of that. Needless to say lawwell's involvement will skew it further towards timothy but again there just doesn't seem to be the same problem with a conflict of interests over there as there would be here.

55 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Surely not, but I've just googled "Peter Lewell" on google which is the world's biggest and most concise search engine, and all I can find is pictures of him with people in a sort of off white and green hoops, and no pictures of him associating with any other Scotish clubs.

Should I contact Microsoft to find out if they have any evidence of him smiling with impartiality whilst meeting members, managers or suporters  of any other Scottish footbal club ?

Perhaps MI5, MI6 or the C.I.A have images of him encouraging other Scottish teams, managers or fans ?

Have fare ever went after any Scottish club that isn't Rangers? Why uefa can't see them for what they are a partisan bunch of tims only looking to undermine their rivals is beyond me 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Peter Lawwell is the Chief Executive of celtic so yes he has a pro celtic agenda.  Pictures of the celtic Chief Executive shaking hands with the celtic manager isn’t exactly shocking.  

Do you not think the fact we can't get a fair hearing from uefa brings lawwells involvement into question  

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

It’s green and white rings they wear 👍

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Seems unlikely.

Here's a nice pic of him embracing a fellow reasonable member of Scottish football management whilst smiling amiably and happily. 

I am sure there are many pictures of him embracing supporters, managers and chairmen of other Scottish clubs too in a similar happy and encouraging way.

0_GettyImages-1142612118.jpg

At least it isn’t a picture of the ‘meeting in the shower’.....

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Oh well that's alright then 

People from other clubs are involved in all sorts of committees with UEFA. Josep Maria Bartomeu (FC Barcelona), Ed Woodward (Manchester United FC), Nasser Al-Khelaifi (Paris Saint-Germain FC), Edwin Van Der Sar (Ajax), Pedro Lopez (Real Madrid) and Raul Sanllehi (Arsenal) have all been on this specific one with Lawwell representing the ECA. 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

People from other clubs are involved in all sorts of committees with UEFA. Josep Maria Bartomeu (FC Barcelona), Ed Woodward (Manchester United FC), Nasser Al-Khelaifi (Paris Saint-Germain FC), Edwin Van Der Sar (Ajax), Pedro Lopez (Real Madrid) and Raul Sanllehi (Arsenal) have all been on this specific one with Lawwell representing the ECA. 

Yes, and I'm sure they are all as impartial as Mr Lewell. 

On 26/8/2019 at 17:53, The Dude said:

The difference in Scotland is there are only 2 teams and that makes the damage that can be done from the inside much worse because there is only one target