Apologists

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Supply of the gear has been an issue in recent years, having said that, I live in a fenian hole but starting to see kids wearing the new strips around here.

Everywhere you go now . Certainly in Glasgow .It's a whole fenian hole .

Was In Coatbridge today working . Near their street of fenian bars than they have  . Spoke to this guy never met before  . Who's winning on Saturday , giving him the banter

He says Rangers . So I went into a shop and thought . FFS he must be a bear in a plague of bheasts . Because that what Coatbridge is to me . . Sorry for any bear that lives there

Walked out the shop , so I thought I will give this  guy some time . So is I said , fancy us strongly  ete  etc

I then said , how the fuck do you cope living in this areas full of beggars . He then said , " I am a .......... ss fan . I just shook my head and laughed .

Thought to myself . Seriously this Town is rhancid with them

Looking at stats  on google that says Scotland has 10% RC s in Scotland .  This must be bollocks because everywhere I work nowadays . All I see is bheast lovers .

Guys , women , girls . Seen a whole family of them with their tops on last week . No game too

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was In Coatbridge today working . Near their street of fenian bars than they have  . Spoke to this guy never met before  . Who's winning on Saturday , giving him the banter

He says Rangers . So I went into a shop and thought . FFS he must be a bear in a plague of bheasts . Because that what Coatbridge is to me . . Sorry for any bear that lives there

Walked out the shop , so I thought I will give this  guy some time . So is I said , fancy us strongly  ete  etc

I then said , how the fuck do you cope living in this areas full of beggars . He then said , " I am a .......... ss fan . I just shook my head and laughed .

Looking at stats  on google that says Scotland has 10% RC s in Scotland .  This must be bollocks because everywhere I work nowadays . All I see is bheast lovers .

Guys , women , girls . Seen a whole family of them with their tops on last week . No game too

Heard it was @BridgeIsBlue you where talking to mate

1 hour ago, drewgardiner88 said:

With all going on recently I want to know why is it seen by kids as cool to wear Gaelic or septic tops yet very rarely see kids wear Rangers tops. I'm talking more so in NI where I live. 

When I was wee I never had my Gers kit off and loads my mates were the same. 

I actually took my wee boy to the park the other day and a guy I knew asked him who he supported and he shouted Rangers. Later on the guy comes to me and says you should maybe teach him not to shout that out in public. No chance I said he will never be ashamed of who he is and who he supports. 

With all this bollocks in media now what songs and words we can and can't say, what colours we can and can't wear is it any wonder the next generation of Rangers fans esp in NI tend to just wear EPL kits. 

Our PR... and I don't just mean Rangers, I mean the whole lot with our unionist/orange culture is abysmal and we are in massive danger of it being wiped out all together unless we can change the toxic narrative the media has put on us. 

Has anyone experienced or noticed similar?

Or even better any solutions to stop the rot!

Is the "88" in your user name a wee clue as to where your allegiance may lie ?

It’s not a Rangers thing. Scottish football has been left behind.

Theres live games yeah but outside Scotland there’s no highlights package or anything to entice people to watch it.

The Scottish Cup is hidden away now on an obscure sports channel which says it all.

Sadly with all the money in the English game the new generation would rather watch the likes of Wolves and Watford on their tv now.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The street where they have all the bheasts bars . bank street or near

You from Coatbridge mate ? I feel for you

Drove through Coatbridge last night, didn t know their result but the place was teeming with them, in their replica tops outside the pubs with their shitey rebel songs playing.

I get into Airdrie and don't see one Rangers top at all. I know a part of that is down to the retail deal we had etc but it does seem like we have been left behind and have almost lost a generation of support. Could also be that we are apathetic as a support but those bastards seem to be out and brazen about it while we are quite meek unless it's a matchday.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The street where they have all the bheasts bars . bank street or near

You from Coatbridge mate ? I feel for you

There isn't a street in the town where it's all selik pubs. 

There's only one boozer that looking from the outside you'd know it was full of them and that's shut down now. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Drove through Coatbridge last night, didn t know their result but the place was teeming with them, in their replica tops outside the pubs with their shitey rebel songs playing.

I get into Airdrie and don't see one Rangers top at all. I know a part of that is down to the retail deal we had etc but it does seem like we have been left behind and have almost lost a generation of support. Could also be that we are apathetic as a support but those bastards seem to be out and brazen about it while we are quite meek unless it's a matchday.

That is how I see it mate . No truth in the rumour . They are giving away free discounted  vouchers  off  the bheasts replica tops when they pick up their giros :ohmy:

I think they sleep in them . They are always grey from not being washed

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There isn't a street in the town where it's all selik pubs. 

There's only one boozer that looking from the outside you'd know it was full of them and that's shut down now. 

Just told you the street BIB . I know theirs at least 3 on that one

If you are from Coatbridge , you would know that eh . Time capsule is there . And by the by . They are wall to wall taigs working in their as well

2 hours ago, left winger said:

Retail deal/situation has been a disaster, but now I’m seeing loads more people wearing our tops.

And I thoroughly expect to see it continue.

I’ve definitely seen more of our tops. There was just as many of our tops on display at the weekend as theirs wherever I was. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Just told you the street BIB . I know theirs at least 3 on that one

If you are from Coatbridge , you would know that eh . Time capsule is there . And by the by . They are wall to wall taigs working in their as well

You've got the Eagle Inn which is a selik pub, then the 32nd County which is shut down now, there's no other pubs on that road. 

The south of Coatbridge is polluted with tarriers, whilst the North is more mixed, the scheme I'm from is full of Rangers fans and so is the 2 next to it. 

We have the worst of selik fans here, which is why more often than not they end up in the news you'll see a good chunk of them are from here. 

Complete myth that it's a town full of them. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You've got the Eagle Inn which is a selik pub, then the 32nd County which is shut down now, there's no other pubs on that road. 

The south of Coatbridge is polluted with tarriers, whilst the North is more mixed, the scheme I'm from is full of Rangers fans and so is the 2 next to it. 

We have the worst of selik fans here, which is why more often than not they end up in the news you'll see a good chunk of them are from here. 

Complete myth that it's a town full of them. 

I will accept that explanation mate . What about woodside area. Full of manks up there ?

I dispute you have the worst . I think they are truly all over the shop . And they are all the worst :p:

Cannot believe the 32nd Country has shut down . What happened there ? and what about the Heritage ? and west end bar ?

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Naw it isnae. 

Do you stay here? 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I will accept that explanation mate . What about woodside area. Full of manks up there ?

I dispute you have the worst . I think they are truly all over the shop . And they are all the worst :p:

Kirkwood is full of them aye. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Coatbridge has a wee shop that’s kitted out in tricolours called the skinnider centre affectionately named after some Scottish IRA scumbag.

Place is an absolute shitehole.