Apologists

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I've actually been seeing more and more people wearing Rangers tops here in the past year.

The store opening in Belfast will help a lot too.

Hope so mate... all we need now is a wee accidental fire at the oneills shop in craigavon 😂

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Everywhere you go now . Certainly in Glasgow .It's a whole fenian hole .

Was In Coatbridge today working . Near their street of fenian bars than they have  . Spoke to this guy never met before  . Who's winning on Saturday , giving him the banter

He says Rangers . So I went into a shop and thought . FFS he must be a bear in a plague of bheasts . Because that what Coatbridge is to me . . Sorry for any bear that lives there

Walked out the shop , so I thought I will give this  guy some time . So is I said , fancy us strongly  ete  etc

I then said , how the fuck do you cope living in this areas full of beggars . He then said , " I am a .......... ss fan . I just shook my head and laughed .

Thought to myself . Seriously this Town is rhancid with them

Looking at stats  on google that says Scotland has 10% RC s in Scotland .  This must be bollocks because everywhere I work nowadays . All I see is bheast lovers .

Guys , women , girls . Seen a whole family of them with their tops on last week . No game too

You’re working in the wrong areas. Larkhall, Stonehouse, Kirkmuirhill, the Gow, Law, Douglas, Lanark etc is where to go 👍🏻 Chances are the bigger the area the more likely you are to see more of their tops, for whatever reason. I always thought the likes of Hamilton and Blantyre were tim paradise but I’ve met just as many, if not more, bears from there than tims. They just seem to be louder and more ‘in your face’ with who they support, like they are with their political groups and religion. It’s no surprise that most tims/Catholics will vote SNP/Independence and they are far and away the loudest supporters, probably of any political group. I’ve always thought the bulk of the celtic support came from the likes of Glasgow and North Lanarkshire in general and there’s definetely just as many bears in these areas as tims. 

7 hours ago, left winger said:

Retail deal/situation has been a disaster, but now I’m seeing loads more people wearing our tops.

And I thoroughly expect to see it continue.

Same here, seeing more and more people wearing their colours again.

9 hours ago, King Jela said:

You’re working in the wrong areas. Larkhall, Stonehouse, Kirkmuirhill, the Gow, Law, Douglas, Lanark etc is where to go 👍🏻 Chances are the bigger the area the more likely you are to see more of their tops, for whatever reason. I always thought the likes of Hamilton and Blantyre were tim paradise but I’ve met just as many, if not more, bears from there than tims. They just seem to be louder and more ‘in your face’ with who they support, like they are with their political groups and religion. It’s no surprise that most tims/Catholics will vote SNP/Independence and they are far and away the loudest supporters, probably of any political group. I’ve always thought the bulk of the celtic support came from the likes of Glasgow and North Lanarkshire in general and there’s definetely just as many bears in these areas as tims. 

Jela . I'm in a lot of those areas but I honestly still see more of them than us . Maybe it's cause I have the radar on for the manky mob :p:

19 hours ago, drewgardiner88 said:

With all going on recently I want to know why is it seen by kids as cool to wear Gaelic or septic tops yet very rarely see kids wear Rangers tops. I'm talking more so in NI where I live. 

When I was wee I never had my Gers kit off and loads my mates were the same. 

I actually took my wee boy to the park the other day and a guy I knew asked him who he supported and he shouted Rangers. Later on the guy comes to me and says you should maybe teach him not to shout that out in public. No chance I said he will never be ashamed of who he is and who he supports. 

With all this bollocks in media now what songs and words we can and can't say, what colours we can and can't wear is it any wonder the next generation of Rangers fans esp in NI tend to just wear EPL kits. 

Our PR... and I don't just mean Rangers, I mean the whole lot with our unionist/orange culture is abysmal and we are in massive danger of it being wiped out all together unless we can change the toxic narrative the media has put on us. 

Has anyone experienced or noticed similar?

Or even better any solutions to stop the rot!

I was actually going to post on here that I had been seeing a lot more Rangers tops around recently, especially since the new top came out. It might just be that those days in the lower divisions meant kids didn't want to wear the tops? Genuinely cant say if its anything deeper than that though...

Ps, I posted this before I read any other posts in this thread.