Jump to content

Im proper pissed off!


Recommended Posts

Oh boy, here you go, Qwerty. 

You are grounded from here till you learn this proper....ly. 

I'm sad about what is going on at the moment too. 

50 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'm pissed out that people think we need a singing section to creat an atmosphere.

Sure UBs have been excellent but I'm old enough to know when noise was started all over Ibrox...apart from.the Copland obviously 😂

Changed days though. The people that were doing the singing and making noise have simmered down to non existent. There's a fair few I sat with in my younger years that don't sing at all and just sit grouching about others who do. 

21215.apostrophe.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, qwerty said:

Im proper pissed of that there will probably be no smart displays at Ibrox on Thursday.

Im proper pissed off that the atmosphere will not be what it could be.

Im proper pissed off that we have been disciplined and have been made a scapegoat.

Im proper pissed off that I do not understand what we can and what we cannot sing.

Im proper pissed off that the Board has made the decision to close BF1.

Im proper pissed off that all this media bollocks is a plan to undermine the cracking start to the season that we have had, and is an underhand psychological mind fuck to piss the supporters off.

Im proper concerned that the team will not perform to the best of their ability if the atmosphere is not cranked up.

Im proper pissed of that fellow supporters are having a go and telling other fans to stay away.

Im also proper pissed off that I cant spell right!

 

200w.gif

We broke the rules and have been punished accordingly, nothing to do with scapegoats as others have also been punished for similar things.

If you're wondering what you can't sing, start with not singing about fenian bastards as that seems to be what has gotten in trouble.

What section should the board have closed instead, and why?

 

JCDBigBear and Teamgers like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gogzy said:

We broke the rules and have been punished accordingly, nothing to do with scapegoats as others have also been punished for similar things.

If you're wondering what you can't sing, start with not singing about fenian bastards as that seems to be what has gotten in trouble.

What section should the board have closed instead, and why?

 

Key word  ...... seems.  If its so well documented, as per the Kings men, why is there any doubt to what exactly has been deemed offensive.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Used to belt out the tunes in the Broomloan when it had no roof and one wee pie stand

 

I'm a dinosaur

Used to gie it laldy standing in the Copland end whilst the fenian bastards got soaked when it rained. The toilet was a wall. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Oh boy, here you go, Qwerty. 

You are grounded from here till you learn this proper....ly. 

I'm sad about what is going on at the moment too. 

Changed days though. The people that were doing the singing and making noise have simmered down to non existent. There's a fair few I sat with in my younger years that don't sing at all and just sit grouching about others who do. 

21215.apostrophe.jpg

"Sit Doon, I'm trying to watch the game"

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, qwerty said:

Im proper pissed of that there will probably be no smart displays at Ibrox on Thursday.

Im proper pissed off that the atmosphere will not be what it could be.

Im proper pissed off that we have been disciplined and have been made a scapegoat.

Im proper pissed off that I do not understand what we can and what we cannot sing.

Im proper pissed off that the Board has made the decision to close BF1.

Im proper pissed off that all this media bollocks is a plan to undermine the cracking start to the season that we have had, and is an underhand psychological mind fuck to piss the supporters off.

Im proper concerned that the team will not perform to the best of their ability if the atmosphere is not cranked up.

Im proper pissed of that fellow supporters are having a go and telling other fans to stay away.

Im also proper pissed off that I cant spell right!

 

200w.gif

We can’t sing TTB, it’s simple really 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the timing of this is a coincidence whether we like it or not having to look to the stands in the 2 games this week will take away from our involvement on the pitch and that really does suit the great unwashed.

It just pisses me off that we are on the back foot all the time for example the orange strip accusation is so weak that fare don't even use it with uefa and yet we have to start batting it away in the media. How about we start making the accusation that timothy wears white because it's the papal colour it's not any more absurd than their problem with orange

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Used to gie it laldy standing in the Copland end whilst the fenian bastards got soaked when it rained. The toilet was a wall. :lol:

You must be just a bit of a "youngster" LB.    Used to be the covered terracing opposite the main stand as there wasn't a roof at the Copland end when I first went to Ibrox.

LochendBilly likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2019 at 22:10, qwerty said:

Im proper pissed of that there will probably be no smart displays at Ibrox on Thursday.

Im proper pissed off that the atmosphere will not be what it could be.

Im proper pissed off that we have been disciplined and have been made a scapegoat.

Im proper pissed off that I do not understand what we can and what we cannot sing.

Im proper pissed off that the Board has made the decision to close BF1.

Im proper pissed off that all this media bollocks is a plan to undermine the cracking start to the season that we have had, and is an underhand psychological mind fuck to piss the supporters off.

Im proper concerned that the team will not perform to the best of their ability if the atmosphere is not cranked up.

Im proper pissed of that fellow supporters are having a go and telling other fans to stay away.

Im also proper pissed off that I cant spell right!

 

200w.gif

Sounds as if you are having a period. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...