***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I see Kamara playing from the start. I just don't know for who! lol  Would lean towards Jones for Ojo. Arfield's experience means he starts. Flanagan or Barisic, take your pick.

Kamara's aff the boil.  No way should he be in front of Davis, Jack or Aribo.

Madden is clearly no bheast lover . And to be fair , he has refereed a few big defeats against this lot .

I have a feeling , we will be seeing the headlines, we have been seeing for decades on Monday morning . That of biased refs towards us .

I think we will get a game changing penalty too .:huh:

Some Motherwell fan , said when was the last time Rangers got a penalty against the scum . I honestly couldn't think .

I honestly think this could go either way , however if we score early doors . I think a severe tanking is on .

And I've not felt like that for over 10 years

Fatal doing this shite :p:

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Lot of the taigs are saying they don’t want him in the team 😂😂😂

Brown is average as fuck.  All he does is bring the ball out of defense and pass it to someone else.  Their fans love him because he kicks, elbows, throws the ball away, and screams like a fucking idiot when he's tackled.  Our players just need to ignore him and not get drawn in to his shit.

Scott Brown's got to be one of the most overrated players in the history of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Madden is clearly no bheast lover . And to be fair , he has refereed a few big defeats against this lot .

I have a feeling , we will be seeing the headlines, we have been seeing for decades on Monday morning . That of biased refs towards us .

I think we will get a game changing penalty too .:huh:

Some Motherwell fan , said when was the last time Rangers got a penalty against the scum . I honestly couldn't think .

I honestly think this could go either way , however if we score early doors . I think a severe tanking is on .

And I've not felt like that for over 10 years

Fatal doing this shite :p:

I always worry it's more that a ref has to prove he's not biased towards us , that it works against us . I think Madden reffed quite well the last time , but just wait till the mind games start before Sunday .

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Brown is average as fuck.  All he does is bring the ball out of defense and pass it to someone else.  Their fans love him because he kicks, elbows, throws the ball away, and screams like a fucking idiot when he's tackled.  Our players just need to ignore him and not get drawn in to his shit.

Scott Brown's got to be one of the most overrated players in the history of Scottish football.

The hard man image masks a very ordinary footballer  . I hope he's playing  , I really do .

Archived