Hard to believe we’ve went from....

beararse

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

22 games in Europe under Gerrard, 11 wins, 9 draws and 2 defeats and one of them was against Spartak away where we played some of our best football in years.

37 goals scored, 14 conceded.

👍I can live with those stats👍

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When you think about it if Pedro hadn't been appointed and made a cunt of it We wouldn't have Stevie G and probably wouldn't have Morelos 

Morelos?  Johannson found Morelos,.   I'm sorry but Pedro wasted millions and he should not have been the only one sacked as someone's whoever wanted him appointed him should have been sacked for appointing him.   Pedro should not have got an interview never mind the job   

As for Gerrard?   He's won nothing yet.   If he wins the league this year then yes but there's along way to go in that and we need to be more consistent this season as we threw it away last season. 

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Yep, sliding doors and all that.

whilst we’re at it we should also place on record our sincere thank to McInnes for lacking a backbone.

Its been said plenty of times on here, but whoever thought ‘let’s try and get Gerrard’ deserves a massive pat on the back.

Not one single Rangers fan would have thought of that appointment prior to it happening.

Even if he doesn’t win anything (which I reckon is highly unlikely) he was brought Rangers back to life. 

Again who suggested that fucking idiot?  Cunts on here creaming their boxers at the thought of him getting the job,.  Where are the all now ?    Only a few cunts like myself said we did not want him near Ibrox , and Gerrard was a hell of a gamble but he has been backed financially but if we do not win the league this year or next then he will be seen as a failure.   

Do I think we will win the league ? Yes,.   I had £125 on us last season at 12/1 ffs and not a gambler as I don't believe the hype about celtic ,. I should have cashed in last season but we threw the league away with the stupid points we dropped.  

Gerrard would tell you himself, we have won nothing yet and judge him when he wins something.  

41 minutes ago, beararse said:

22 games in Europe under Gerrard, 11 wins, 9 draws and 2 defeats and one of them was against Spartak away where we played some of our best football in years.

I still can’t believe we didn’t win that game

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Morelos?  Johannson found Morelos,.   I'm sorry but Pedro wasted millions and he should not have been the only one sacked as someone's whoever wanted him appointed him should have been sacked for appointing him.   Pedro should not have got an interview never mind the job   

As for Gerrard?   He's won nothing yet.   If he wins the league this year then yes but there's along way to go in that and we need to be more consistent this season as we threw it away last season. 

But Pedro appointed JJ so theory still applies.

34 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I know JJ brought Morelos in. But Pedro brought JJ back to the club 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

If the linesman hadn't been blind as a bat and chalked off Alfies goal against spartak  giving us a 4 2 lead probably would have only been 1 defeat and into last 32.

He doesn’t get a lot of credit but for once I think Mark Allen deserves so much credit, not only for identifying Gerrard as a viable candidate, but also doing his homework on him properly beforehand and coming to the conclusion that he would be good for us because we’ve seen with people like Henry, Kompany and Gary Neville just how quickly it can go wrong when you appoint a former big name player as a manager .

2 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

But Pedro appointed JJ so theory still applies.

Nah JJ was in for the job because it was Rangers , He bought Pena for a couple of million and Herrera for £1m.   Both players combined were not worth £500k then to pay all his duds to fuck off including Pedro.   

As i said he should not have got an interview and heads should have rolled at his appointment.   He took us backwards and it cost us close to £10m for the previlage.