Hard to believe we’ve went from....

beararse

On 30/08/2019 at 08:21, Ferris Bueller said:

But Pedro appointed JJ so theory still applies.

Nah, J applied because it was Rangers, not Pedro as I did not see him following Pedro to Mexico,. JJ would most probably have still tipped the club about Morelos so please stop saying Pedro bought him.  Pedro bought Pena £2m, Herrera £1m , wasted £3m plus wages and you wang to give him credit for Morelos?   He had never even heard of the guy before he became Rangers manager. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck the past

It's been and gone and there's fuck all we can do about it but greet. Just remember that famous quote by our most successful manager...

Shame we didn't use the "Up To Our Knees" one at that time. 

On 30/08/2019 at 07:35, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tremendous scenes last night, a manager and team to be proud of.  He gets it, and us, and is destined for the very top.

We've won nothing yet, but the structure and quality is in place to do so. The Gerrard haters are now very much conspicuous by their absence.

Love the gaffer.

He’s so dreamy 😍😍 I do have an embarrassing man crush on him. Genuinely think he could go all the way to the top, hopefully taking us with him. 

24 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He’s so dreamy 😍😍 I do have an embarrassing man crush on him. Genuinely think he could go all the way to the top, hopefully taking us with him. 

I’ve said it before but I’d be a stuttering mess if I ever met Gerrard or Defoe face to face :lol: 

I still can’t believe he’s our manager and Defoe is our striker it’s absolutely mental when you properly think about it. Right out of a Football Manager game.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Nah, J applied because it was Rangers, not Pedro as I did not see him following Pedro to Mexico,. JJ would most probably have still tipped the club about Morelos so please stop saying Pedro bought him.  Pedro bought Pena £2m, Herrera £1m , wasted £3m plus wages and you wang to give him credit for Morelos?   He had never even heard of the guy before he became Rangers manager. 

But Pedro did buy Alfie! 

On 30/08/2019 at 07:38, beararse said:

22 games in Europe under Gerrard, 11 wins, 9 draws and 2 defeats and one of them was against Spartak away where we played some of our best football in years.

37 goals scored, 14 conceded.

That's genuinely elite level stats. But remember, other clubs need to start pulling their weight in Europe, eh Scott? 🙄

On 30/08/2019 at 08:57, DBBTB said:

He doesn’t get a lot of credit but for once I think Mark Allen deserves so much credit, not only for identifying Gerrard as a viable candidate, but also doing his homework on him properly beforehand and coming to the conclusion that he would be good for us because we’ve seen with people like Henry, Kompany and Gary Neville just how quickly it can go wrong when you appoint a former big name player as a manager .

I could have sworn i saw an interview with Mark Allen where he said somebody suggested SG to him and when this topic came up a few months ago I tried to find the interview but couldn't

On 30/08/2019 at 08:05, Copland bear said:

Morelos?  Johannson found Morelos,.   I'm sorry but Pedro wasted millions and he should not have been the only one sacked as someone's whoever wanted him appointed him should have been sacked for appointing him.   Pedro should not have got an interview never mind the job   

As for Gerrard?   He's won nothing yet.   If he wins the league this year then yes but there's along way to go in that and we need to be more consistent this season as we threw it away last season. 

Bomber found Cuellar so Walter Smith should get no credit for that signing either.  Maybe we should go threw the history of all managers signings and find out who they actually identified personally so we don’t wrongly give them any credit.

But in all seriousness, Morelos was a Pedro signing like it or not that’s the case.  

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

Bomber found Cuellar so Walter Smith should get no credit for that signing either.  Maybe we should go threw the history of all managers signings and find out who they actually identified personally so we don’t wrongly give them credit for their signings.

But in all seriousness, Morelos was a Pedro signing like it or not that’s the case.  

The club signed him not Pedro,. Pedro could not spot Messi or Ronaldo's potetional , Ffs he thought Pena was worth £2m, more than Warbs spent on a player, he spent £1m on Herrera who again after a game or 2 it was plain to see he did not have it.

He should have been sacked the end of that season and not allowed to waste money like on Pena or Herrera for the next., the guy was an embarrassment just like  cunts like yourself creaming  at another dud in Derek McInnes being offered the job when he's another dud 

7 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Poor Pedro didn't have a clue.

McCoist was worse. I don’t think he brought one good player here, tactically clueless, couldn’t win the Petrofac Cup or get us promoted from the Championship.  Demanding full pay for a year rather than just walking away was the last straw.  The worst manager in Rangers history IMO.