Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/10/2019 at 10:21, ManchestGer said:

How come we’re not getting the 3,200 Liverpool supposedly got? Just wondering if the club can apply for more.

I’m sorted but two guys I’m travelling with weren’t successful this morning 

Absolutely no chance whatsoever our club will apply for more 

6 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone on the flight out of Madrid on Thursday afternoon know it’s highly unlikely but my mate is looking to share a taxi to the ground with someone to keep the costs down. 

A few on FF seem to have weird and wonderful routes mate try there.

Not seen anyone on here saying their going that way 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone on the flight out of Madrid on Thursday afternoon know it’s highly unlikely but my mate is looking to share a taxi to the ground with someone to keep the costs down. 

I am mate ,  if it’s the Ryanair flight he’s on ,   Give me a pm 

Just now, Johnnyren said:

I’m flying out of Madrid at 14.50 on Ryanair ,  If that his flight I’d share a taxi to the city centre ,   Still time to book in my digs and get a beer or 2 

Excellent offer mate 

6 minutes ago, VB1965 said:

Leave here on Sunday

Chicago - Heathrow

Heathrow-  Madrid 

Madrid - Porto 

Tuesday til Friday in Porto. It’ll have cost me over $6000 by the time I’m back in the US.

DRIUW_IXkAA6D9Z.jpg

Last game for me was Feyenoord away, got tickets for their section, ..fucking insane!

Ran a gauntlet through the concourse after we scored as all he’ll had broke loose, and eventually got through the door into no-mans land and then into the Rangers section.

Don’t have tickets for Porto either, but I’ve no doubt we’ll get in.

We always find a way.

2 hours ago, VB1965 said:

Last game for me was Feyenoord away, got tickets for their section, ..fucking insane!

Ran a gauntlet through the concourse after we scored as all he’ll had broke loose, and eventually got through the door into no-mans land and then into the Rangers section.

Don’t have tickets for Porto either, but I’ve no doubt we’ll get in.

We always find a way.

Will be a fair few over there 

6 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

I’m flying out of Madrid at 14.50 on Ryanair ,  If that his flight I’d share a taxi to the city centre ,   Still time to book in my digs and get a beer or 2 

Aye that’s the same flight. 

Think you will have time mate to go check in your digs ? Time you are through security I know the ground is 10 minutes from the airport no sure how far the city centre is. You flying to Madrid in the morning as well from Edinburgh ? 

Yous would be better to share a taxi instead of spending money on one each he’s travelling himself. 

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Anyone found a cheap route to Feyenoord? I am of work the full week. Thinking of doing the bus if can’t get cheap enough flights.

https://twitter.com/lanarkshirersc/status/1183787082629681152?s=19

Dont know if this is any use to you, saw it on Monday.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

https://twitter.com/lanarkshirersc/status/1183787082629681152?s=19

Dont know if this is any use to you, saw it on Monday.

Cheers mate. I don’t have twitter but link still works.  Can’t see anything that says where this leaves from? 

22 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Cheers mate. I don’t have twitter but link still works.  Can’t see anything that says where this leaves from? 

Not sure mate, it just came up on twitter, I'm not in that rsc. Had seen folk on here mention cracking prices on ferries so thought it could be of interest.

Just looked through their twitter feed, bus leaves Wed at 12 noon. Their home games league from Motherwell Orange Halls, would imagine it might be the same for this.

Archived