Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Have you spoken to the ticket office? A just emailed the travel club asking there 

I sent them a email and they said there still need to add the point for unsuccessful folk and will be done before the Feyenoord ballet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gary185 said:

I sent them a email and they said there still need to add the point for unsuccessful folk and will be done before the Feyenoord ballet

You get a ticket thru that pm I sent you, the person selling the 7 porto end tickets ? 

I am currently planning a 90-day solo travel through travel sites around Europe during the fall/winter season. I plan to visit the common destinations starting from Madrid, and then move on from there. Additionally, I plan to attend some football matches as I travel throughout Europe.

I am a big football fan, so I would like to do some stadium tours, attend some local league, Champions League and Europa League matches. 

8 minutes ago, rayshow said:

I am currently planning a 90-day solo travel through travel sites around Europe during the fall/winter season. I plan to visit the common destinations starting from Madrid, and then move on from there. Additionally, I plan to attend some football matches as I travel throughout Europe.

I am a big football fan, so I would like to do some stadium tours, attend some local league, Champions League and Europa League matches. 

Away volley jobbies ya helmet.

26 minutes ago, rayshow said:

I would speak to @ben51, he is the man to help you with this kinda thing!

6 hours ago, rayshow said:

Chase yersel ya dobber

6 hours ago, rayshow said:

Hello it is nice to meet you, I too am a big football fan

Who is your favourite player? Mine is Messi

33 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A applied to go on that mate you think everyone on that will get?

I’d think so , most going will have already booked up mate as TC folded , and being honest I never thought we would get anyone else to do a trip   

13 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A applied to go on that mate you think everyone on that will get?

I’ve applied for official flight too. Checked the website yesterday afternoon and it was showing as Sold Out. Probably means that applicants have all secured a space or that they’ve had to stop taking applicants due to demand. Pretty sure confirmation will be imminent 👍🏼

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just had an email from Rangers sayin I had purchased ticket for Feyenoord game , then says the price is £0.00 . 

Not sure what that means.  

Same story for me. I’ve registered interest for official flight rather than independent...not sure if that makes any difference here 👍🏼

11 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Same story for me. I’ve registered interest for official flight rather than independent...not sure if that makes any difference here 👍🏼

No , that's what I'm on . Not sure what email means tbh . Probably wait for further information or emails . 

Archived