Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Purchased thank fuck. It must have just sorted itself lol. Thanks for the help everyone was extremely stressed 

Nothing like Rangers ticketing system to bring out the stressed lunatic in a guy😂 glad you’re sorted mate.

11 minutes ago, tayside said:

Any idea how to check points in your account and when you can buy with under 3 points

Log into Rangers online ticketing, click the 3 lines in the top left corner then select “my account” then scroll down it will say “ you have x travel club points”

22 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Purchased thank fuck. It must have just sorted itself lol. Thanks for the help everyone was extremely stressed 

That’s great  news you can relax and poss watch the Chelsea game it’s 1-1 in 4 mins 

22 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Usually is but most folk I know are going indy

Cool. I was just wondering for future games if you do official trip do you have a better chance or if it’s no different 

2 hours ago, davis1986 said:

👍

Exact same thing happened to me for Porto, only it never got fixed in time for me to get a ticket! Ticket office were as useful as ever 🙈 Luckily fanatic CR sorted me out! 

9 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

May have a flight for sale if anyone interested. £100 for a name change and £100 to me. Thats easyjet glasgow to amsterdam thursday morning out and friday afternoon back. 

£100 to you for what? 

Archived