Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I paid for the special delivery. Collection was an option, think it was from Tuesday 12 noon.

Just realised I've also paid for the special delivery, does that mean someone will need to be in to sign for them?

39 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Just realised I've also paid for the special delivery, does that mean someone will need to be in to sign for them?

Aye mate and if no one is in it will go back to the depot, unless you know the postman. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anyone know of any busses with spaces from Amsterdam / game and back. The boozer at Dam Sq  running busses appears sold out now .

Also looking for 2 spaces if anything comes up. How are most travelling to the game from the dam? Will they be putting trains on for us like vienna last year?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anyone know of any busses with spaces from Amsterdam / game and back. The boozer at Dam Sq  running busses appears sold out now .

Reckon there will be a few busses over there with space mate. People will have booked on and not got a ticket. Ask a few people when your over there.

32 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Reckon there will be a few busses over there with space mate. People will have booked on and not got a ticket. Ask a few people when your over there.

Tight with the flight time I'm looking at which gets in early afternoon. Wont have time to hunt around, and dont fancy a solo jaunt on the train to rotterdam tbh. Need to find a bus leaving after 3  and confirm a space or I'm fucked for the flight I want to get.

5 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Anyone else getting ferry over on Wednesday? 

Done the ferry a month ago mate Newcastle to IJmuiden, fuck boozing on that ferry, especially if yer a smoker and want to go out on the deck for a snout🌊 trust me you be goin for a swim lol

good news is the buffet is a good scran, was choppy to say the least but

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Done the ferry a month ago mate Newcastle to IJmuiden, fuck boozing on that ferry, especially if yer a smoker and want to go out on the deck for a snout🌊 trust me you be goin for a swim lol

good news is the buffet is a good scran, was choppy to say the least but

Well we've got the breakfasts booked 😂

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tight with the flight time I'm looking at which gets in early afternoon. Wont have time to hunt around, and dont fancy a solo jaunt on the train to rotterdam tbh. Need to find a bus leaving after 3  and confirm a space or I'm fucked for the flight I want to get.

I think the police had a say on what time the Glassy busses are leaving, guy that sits next to me at Ibrox is getting the flexibus to Rotterdam from the airport not sure what time his flight lands at. 

Archived