Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Coach 2 for official trip...send it! Not mentioning which Hotel I'm in incase any Feyenoord lurkers are in here and decide to attack it.

Mate folk on FF are posting where they are in the ground in the home end. Guy next to me at Ibrox said they were waiting outside the hotels last time... 

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking dreading it already, cannot be arsed with the same shite as Vienna. 

Someone on twitter said for everyone to get in they have to be there 2 hours before kick off and only take 9 seconds to get in. Going to be a nightmare. 

43 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Someone on twitter said for everyone to get in they have to be there 2 hours before kick off and only take 9 seconds to get in. Going to be a nightmare. 

Rangers should ask turnstiles to be open from 14:00 or 15:00 then. 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Mate folk on FF are posting where they are in the ground in the home end. Guy next to me at Ibrox said they were waiting outside the hotels last time... 

Heard the same thing from a mate who spoke to someone who went to Rotterdam in 2002. Feyenoord casuals threatening to slit their throats if they went outside their hotels...don’t fancy that so just keeping my trap shut regarding hotel 👍🏼

56 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Entry for that game was a disaster waiting to happen. We were lucky nobody got crushed to death. Whoever from the club said that entry arrangement was suitable should’ve been dragged over the coals.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Vienna was a fucking disgrace. 

I know a few boys who were in Rotterdam with Northern Ireland last month and it took them between 2 & 3 hours to get into the ground. Most missed the first 20 mins 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Vienna was a fucking disgrace. 

I know a few boys who were in Rotterdam with Northern Ireland last month and it took them between 2 & 3 hours to get into the ground. Most missed the first 20 mins 

Me and my mate are booked on the glassy busses but thinking of going through early, seems like the police are trying their best to mess them around. 

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Heard the same thing from a mate who spoke to someone who went to Rotterdam in 2002. Feyenoord casuals threatening to slit their throats if they went outside their hotels...don’t fancy that so just keeping my trap shut regarding hotel 👍🏼

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

This must be in Rotterdam right? Surely Ajax fans wouldn’t let them get away with that in Amsterdam 

Its a dafty yer fighting with over here if he’s got a blade, if he’s got a gun or hand grenade but yer in trouble. 
one of the strictest country’s in the world when it comes to gun laws but there’s still shootings every couple of weeks the now, and more recently cunts threatening people with hand grenades, Fucking hand grenades 😂  

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Aye well I’ll be hovering safely around the red light district for the duration!

6.20am flight from Luton Thursday morning can’t wait!

Still hoping ma old boy gets me a ticket through the supporters bus but if not I’m debating on wether to head through to Amsterdam for a bit of madness, I’ll be gutted when people start heading for Rotterdam but so dunno what to do😬 

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Every game we play abroad it’s a fucking carryon getting in , just let us fucking in it saves hassle for all party’s , bern was class just strolling up and in hassle free 

4 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Entry for that game was a disaster waiting to happen. We were lucky nobody got crushed to death. Whoever from the club said that entry arrangement was suitable should’ve been dragged over the coals.

Porto was a shambles to mate , over a hour on a steep staircase , surly to fuck you hold us at the bottom of the stairs then filter us thru the police with a free non stop climb to the top 

Archived