Uefa charge

KBOO72

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thank fuck UEFA officials never walked up Buchanan street before the game and took offence..........to a sticker..:no:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17871943.sectarian-kill-taigs-sticker-spotted-buchanan-street/

This is completely vile.

Shut down Glasgow City Centre.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thank fuck UEFA officials never walked up Buchanan street before the game and took offence..........to a sticker..:no:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17871943.sectarian-kill-taigs-sticker-spotted-buchanan-street/

Selik fans got battered in Sweden quick get the sympathy articles out. 

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Hopefully that is correct as far as UEFA and their competition  is concerned.    I don't think its finished in Scotland though.    I can't see the Board contenting itself with a dual track approach of one set of behaviours / singing rules for European games and a looser set for domestic games.   For a start the media and domestic football authorities will use it as leverage week in and week out as hypocritical.    I think its possible the Board may itself look to get changed behaviours / singing applied in domestic games too.   I may be very wrong on this and they may be happy to live with a dual behaviours approach between European and domestic games and live with the media and political charges of hypocracy but I don't think this Board has the stomach for that kind of extended wrangle.     I think they are setting about dealing with this in the domestic game too in which case the wrangle would continue until there is a winner.

They better start it after Sunday then lol 

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One sticker! They're having a fucking laugh. If some nutter was to do that, they would at least put hundreds up, if not thousands. I smell Shite. 

38 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Hopefully that is correct as far as UEFA and their competition  is concerned.    I don't think its finished in Scotland though.    I can't see the Board contenting itself with a dual track approach of one set of behaviours / singing rules for European games and a looser set for domestic games.   For a start the media and domestic football authorities will use it as leverage week in and week out as hypocritical.    I think its possible the Board may itself look to get changed behaviours / singing applied in domestic games too.   I may be very wrong on this and they may be happy to live with a dual behaviours approach between European and domestic games and live with the media and political charges of hypocracy but I don't think this Board has the stomach for that kind of extended wrangle.     I think they are setting about dealing with this in the domestic game too in which case the wrangle would continue until there is a winner.

Was talking about this earlier with someone, if all the songs come out again on Sunday (which is likely) & the taigs get beat then you can pretty much guarantee it'll be all over the papers on Monday with everybody putting pressure on the SFA to take a similar standpoint as UEFA have

Problem for the SFA is they've already backed themselves into a corner over all of this and it'll be hard for them to make a case against us without dragging their beloved manky mob into it as well

“The Club had already informed UEFA that we would be declining tickets for Rangers next away European tie, which will be in Switzerland against BSC Young Boys Thursday, October 3, and this decision would have had a significant bearing on the governing body’s deliberations.”

I did say the Club’s move the other day declining the away tickets was a good one but some doubted. 

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One fkn sticker and the nonce church are all over it to try keep themselves victimised 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think it will take them more than 2 days to knock down the peadodome. 

I mean anything that chants Kill all Protestants every second week should be levelled. 

56 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

As UEFA has gave us another section seating ban. Will the club still be rejecting tickets for the first away leg?

Think its because we refused the away tickets that we have a 3000 ban.

The next step after patial closure is supposed to be full closure. 

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

What???   I'm no King fan but exactly what do you expect them to do??    UEFA run the competition and it is their rule book.   

Could they perhaps informed the fans when we received the first charge against at josephs rather than sit in it allowing the fans to add a second charge and almost a third charge?? Just imagine they told us immediately we wouldn't have had a second stadium closure and no away fans at the first away game.

You could almost imagine they were looking to fuck the UBs over to get rid of them

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Could they perhaps informed the fans when we received the first charge against at josephs rather than sit in it allowing the fans to add a second charge and almost a third charge?? Just imagine they told us immediately we wouldn't have had a second stadium closure and no away fans at the first away game.

You could almost imagine they were looking to fuck the UBs over to get rid of them

The fans have known that UEFA views TBB as sectarian/racist for a few years now.  It isn't a new rule on their part.    I'm certain we have been warned or fined previously by UEFA  for TBB.    I would expect that the Club were in contact with UEFA in the hope that we could get it dropped or amended due to our efforts such as the new initiative "Everyone and Anyone".   I also think the severity of the punishment came as a shock .    No matter what, our fans should know not to sing it.

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The fans have known that UEFA views TBB as sectarian/racist for a few years now.  It isn't a new rule on their part.    I'm certain we have been warned or fined previously by UEFA  for TBB.    I would expect that the Club were in contact with UEFA in the hope that we could get it dropped or amended due to our efforts such as the new initiative "Everyone and Anyone".   I also think the severity of the punishment came as a shock .    No matter what, our fans should know not to sing it.

Where were the bans last season then?? 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Interesting point. Why would the board want rid of BF1? 

The clubs dilemma is that it MUST follow the rules of the game regarding fan behaviour and they have to be seen to be doing everything to combat this behaviour or the club will face penalties. On the other hand they know this section follow the team home, away and aboard and have supported the board with their protests, boycotts and buying shares during the board mission to take over of the club. 

Why would they purposely alienate that section, when they know they have the power through protest to make things difficult for them?

So why did the club pinpoint  BF1 section for the behaviour problems in their statement?  

What was the source of BF1 being named as the protagonists of sectarian and racist behaviour ? 

I don't think the board want rid of BF1.

I think some sort of corporate espionage is going on in the background. e.g IF this seasons MO from THEM  is to target BF1 as sectarians and racists what would it achieve?

It could force the club into a uncomfortable position with the UB.

It could attack our clubs progress with fines from the slightest infringement.

Dubbing BF1 as sectarian and racists could effect the clubs image which would have a knock on effect with the sponsorship income.

Forcing games to be played behind closed doors could stop any attempt from the UB highlighting the cover ups at cfc on worldwide tv.

It would take the heat off them in the media if Rangers were in the headlines.

It will be interesting to see if cfc ultras will be forced to comply with the strict liability rules as they have not faced any charges since 2017 when Lawwell was elected as one of ECA’s four representatives on UEFA’s Professional Football Strategy Council (PFSC).