Uefa charge

KBOO72

17 hours ago, theiconicman said:

The statement that there is no God is ridiculous. You are stating a belief, not a fact. And belief is the realm of religion. Atheism is just as bad as any other religion.

Where is your proof? There is a branch of current scientific thinking that posits all there may be is consciousness, matter doesn't exist at the fundamental level. Panpsychism goes back to Plato and still retains credibility today.

If I had a state a belief state, I'd go with agnosticism, however I'd like to imagine a world where the entirely of the universe is 'god' and we're each a part of it.

So the burden of proof lies with those who don't believe he exists, with their position formed on the absence of fact?

'The statement that there is no God is ridiculous' is just as ridiculous as stating the counterpoint,  'God exists' (i appreciate you are sitting on the fence with this one by the way)

If faith brings you, or any others, comfort then belief in God's existence (in whatever form) has served its purpose. 

The point made by TBTB was that you can be raised with Protestant values without needing to believe in the ethereal. Similarly, the right to support Rangers football club is not exclusive to those with a specific religious faith.

I believe in God 

All i will say 

There are many on this forum that would say they hate taigs 'Yet quite happy if all Rangers players were blessing themselves. 

It does not bother me if we sign taigs or even someone from oposition  blessing themselves in front of me. I have many friends from Spain and Prague that are catholic. No problems. 

I do have a problem with the bheastly fenian type we have in this Country 

And i do have a problem with our players openly blessing themselves while playing for us 

I think there are many taking the cunt with this and showing double standards

Instead of embracing and protecting our traditions. We are almost making apologies for it now

And most worrying for me. Is the bears that seem accepting of this 

The amount of bears calling bears out for being bigotted, yet being biggotted when it suits them, just makes me fucking weep

And that is difference with us and them

They know their cause. We would argue with each others shadow