Passion

BearInTheToon

Looking more and more that we have a team. Not just the players on the park but the whole football side of the club too. Keep hearing that the tarriers have a winning mentality etc etc. But for me they don't have a hope in hell of getting past us this season. Not a chance. Its coming home guys. It's coming home. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There is only one Steven Gerrard & Gary Mcalister. I rue the day they leave...... and it will happen......

Steven Gerrard's contract with us expires on 31/05/2022, Jurgen Klopp's contract expires on 30/06/2022. Apparently Klopp has said he likely won't be signing a new contract as he will probably retire or take a break from football when it expires. 3 seasons is a long time in football and a lot can change before then, but if Gerrard stays with us and continues the great job he's done so far and produces more excellent results, I'm sure Liverpool will have him as their number 1 target to replace Klopp.

Again, a lot can change before then, for both them and us, but as it stands right now and regardless of how successful he is or isn't, I think it's certain he won't be with us after the 2021-22 season. 

That obviously means they could take him for free given that scenario.

6 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

Steven Gerrard's contract with us expires on 31/05/2022, Jurgen Klopp's contract expires on 30/06/2022. Apparently Klopp has said he likely won't be signing a new contract as he will probably retire or take a break from football when it expires. 3 seasons is a long time in football and a lot can change before then, but if Gerrard stays with us and continues the great job he's done so far and produces more excellent results, I'm sure Liverpool will have him as their number 1 target to replace Klopp.

Again, a lot can change before then, for both them and us, but as it stands right now and regardless of how successful he is or isn't, I think it's certain he won't be with us after the 2021-22 season. 

That obviously means they could take him for free given that scenario.

Nah it'll be a straight swap they take Gerrard and we get Klopp 👍