Monday morning

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

So no plan, just as I thought.  This is the 21st century and times have changed.  

In which way have they changed ?  Everyone can show their religious believes and history except us it seems in our own bloody country.  Again TBB is offensive not secterian and I hope we are 3-0 and it's belting around the stadium as it's time the club stood bloody up for us instead of seeing us as bloody cash machines.  .

Nothing secterian about TBB ask any lawyer. 

I would like the club and police to tell us what secterian songs we can't sing to clear this all up.   

2 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Our manager doesn’t want the negative press.  He wants the focus to be about our team. The football.  We should help him build a modern inclusive brand.  That is what he wants.  

So you would stand next to someone who would openly support the IRA??? 

You would stand next to someone who would cover up child rape?? 

Show  me one person in our support who has been racial abused. I can guarantee you there are catholic’s in our support. I couldn’t give a fuck what skin colour our players are or what religion they hold. 

By our very nature we are open to all. 

I hope we are 4-0 up and TBB ringing around the stadium.   Any cunt that's offended I apologise in advance as I hate the brotherhood and the I RA  who hate my country, and I have a legal right to have those feelings no matter what the SNP say.  

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

In the last 3 weeks?

I want to see the letter we have never seen Murray got years ago saying TBB was banned.  We asked repeated at the time and over the years yet no one actually saw it.  

Again another lie.  If not produce the letter even now. 

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you would stand next to someone who would openly support the IRA??? 

You would stand next to someone who would cover up child rape?? 

Show  me one person in our support who has been racial abused. I can guarantee you there are catholic’s in our support. I couldn’t give a fuck what skin colour our players are or what religion they hold. 

By our very nature we are open to all. 

I abhor racism and Catholicism and child abuse.  

If they continue to sing IRA song it demeans them.  

I expect us to operate to a higher moral and more modern code. 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Gerrard probably do any give a fuck what we sing but he will say the correct things at the correct time like all smart managers will do. If you think dif god help us.the lengths some will stoop to just to put across their apathetic points is unreal

The manager wishes the supporters to behave so he says the correct thing.  So we should sing the correct songs in the ground like all smart supporters will do. Just to paraphrase you

13 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I want to wake up, go to work, top of the league... with no adverse headlines about our songs. So sing loud and proud but choose our songs carefully like we did on Thursday at home to Legia.  

No songs that we wouldn’t sing in Europe.

Then there are no distractions from our glory. 

Lets show the Club we can do it.  

Enjoy the game lads. Govan rear.  

Couldn't give a fuck what we sing against these tarrier bastards. It's only in Europe we get punished for singing them and it's fucking bizarre that there's so many folk on here that still can't grasp that

4 hours ago, TFP77 said:

Fuck monday morning , I'm out for a family dinner on Sunday. I've not been this positive going into a game against the tinks in a long time. Union flag T-shirt and RFC tattoo on show ( Shite RFC tat by the way. Not as shit as The Godfathers snake tho.) 4-1 Katic,Morelos and Defoe double.🤞

I removed my like for you as you gave them a goal, I can’t give them fuck all 👍

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Couldn't give a fuck what we sing against these tarrier bastards. It's only in Europe we get punished for singing them and it's fucking bizarre that there's so many folk on here that still can't grasp that

Maybe many folk are deciding it might be time to change some words no matter if it's euro or domestic games. Times are changing mate and it doesn't need to be doom and gloom. Just move with the times 

9 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

So no plan, just as I thought.  This is the 21st century and times have changed.  

Sure have, women can have dicks and bollox now and people who happily call us H*** or orange bastards can complain about the use of the word Fenian and be taken seriously 😳 

56 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I abhor racism and Catholicism and child abuse.  

If they continue to sing IRA song it demeans them.  

I expect us to operate to a higher moral and more modern code. 

Thank fuck we didn’t have folk like you in Govan yesterday. 

Modern Code 😂😂

So we don’t have terrorism and child abuse in today’s modern world then. 

4 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Our manager doesn’t want the negative press.  He wants the focus to be about our team. The football.  We should help him build a modern inclusive brand.  That is what he wants.  

Of course because the media will treat us fairly and equally if we don’t sing the Billy Boys. Meanwhile the Paedophiles Club playthe Fields of Athenry over their PA.

9 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Of course because the media will treat us fairly and equally if we don’t sing the Billy Boys. Meanwhile the Paedophiles Club playthe Fields of Athenry over their PA.

Not the same thing though, is it? There's one word that the critics focus on and as long as it is sung we will get hammered for it

2 hours ago, beararse said:

So by that token I assume you accept that celtic fans should be free to sing songs about republican struggles, support for paramilitary groups etc?

Just because a group spawns from a culture or has a background doesn’t give them carte blanche to sing and shout what they want.

Yes, they should

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Then we complain that the media focus on our singing rather than our performance. Grow up

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thank fuck we didn’t have folk like you in Govan yesterday. 

Modern Code 😂😂

So we don’t have terrorism and child abuse in today’s modern world then. 

Aye very good.   

Protests in govan and our marches get banned. And you see that as a successful outcome.  I wouldn’t send you out to buy an ice cream cone. 

We could have protested quietly. Within the law. Protest is fine.  Let THEM break the rules. 

We are again seen as part of the problem.  

A thousand silent banners. No IRA on our streets.    

2 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Aye very good.   

Protests in govan and our marches get banned. And you see that as a successful outcome.  I wouldn’t send you out to buy an ice cream cone. 

We could have protested quietly. Within the law. Protest is fine.  Let THEM break the rules. 

We are again seen as part of the problem.  

A thousand silent banners. No IRA on our streets.    

😂😂 so your answer is just let an IRA March just waltz around Glasgow. 

Your a terrorists wet dream. 

Silent protest 😂😂