Preparations for tomorrow ................

Sitting looking at 3 bottles of merrydown the now, debate on wether to open and drink, remember im a burst baw after a drink and my heid will be pounding at the game. Probably have ma dinner, go for a bath and the head for bed.

Or still be on it at 1am after tanning said carry oot and be half jaked at the game 

Watching Star Wars with the family after eating some quality fried chicken and rice.

Will be up at 5:45am tomorrow morning start work at 7am til 3pm.

Hopefully find a quiet space to watch it whilst at work. If not then I will watch it when I get home.

I can only see a Rangers victory. 

Case of Stella in the fridge, probably drink half of them tonight.

Probably be on here to a stupid time. Got bacon and sausage and what not from the butcher's earlier for tomorrow. Big pot of chili on the hob for later.

Phone my friends in Glasgow before the game and at half time and full time and hopefully celebrating all day tomorrow:dance:

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

my son  is the same  4am kick off for him in los angeles  he will be up around 3am taxi to the pub then phone me after the game on the way home talking rubbish with the drink

Just now, pollok-bear said:

I always end up taking ma first patsy to early. Lol wee tester turns into none left for the mora.

It's why I'll no bother. I was out last night so pretty fucked the now. But when I head to bed I'll toss and turn and have a cunt if a sleep 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It's why I'll no bother. I was out last night so pretty fucked the now. But when I head to bed I'll toss and turn and have a cunt if a sleep 

Actually good that u wur our last night means u will maybe get a better sleep than usual for tomorrow bud. U will still have a shite sleep but might be better than the usual pre scum game lol.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Actually good that u wur our last night means u will maybe get a better sleep than usual for tomorrow bud. U will still have a shite sleep but might be better than the usual pre scum game lol.

Honestly lying in your bed debating if ,449am is too early for a can

It's a ridiculous fucking day. I'd genuinely never play them again