Preparations for tomorrow ................

My first thought when I wake up will be about the game.

I will likely be sick about 11.30am as it’s tradition, I just can’t cope with it.

If (when 🙏🏼) we win I’ll be starving and eat.  Alternatively I’ll go to bed in the afternoon and stay there in the huff.

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Fuck it, all bets are off......intae these cunts 

20190831_195720.jpg

My drink of choice in the 80s when it was 8.5 %, well that and the fact their factory in Horam was about 10 miles from where I lived and had little security and got tanned on a regular basis ha ha 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

My drink of choice in the 80s when it was 8.5 %, well that and the fact their factory in Horam was about 10 miles from where I lived and had little security and got tanned on a regular basis ha ha 

I genuinley miss the 8.1% stuff that came in the litre bottle. Big question used to be "gold" or "silver"

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

I genuinley miss the 8.1% stuff that came in the litre bottle. Big question used to be "gold" or "silver"

Silver for me mate 😃. Those were the days ha ha, but obviously the stuff that got took and ended up at mine on a Friday mattered not one fuck which label it had on it 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Managed to leave the gear alone so far...bus leaves at 8:30 the morra, up about 6, tunes on, few patsys, few Voddies then fuck knows... stomachs in fukkin knots 

Lol I try all sorts of tactics I try hiding it out of reach but always cave in and have a patsy.