Preparations for tomorrow ................

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone who gave up ra booze a few years ago I do not have to bother with any of that tonight or tomorrow.  Hoping for a half decent sleep, but it might not be very good because these games ar

See last year before the new year game, we went round to my wee mates house before the bus and I done a shite and nobody could use the bog downstairs was out of action for about an hour and half. I've

That's right sash bash is on. Im heading down fuck it 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

Feel your pain brother I’m up at 4AM as well! British Columbia sure is far! Love those European 11:45 AM ties! 😂 WATP

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Where you’s going after it, I’ll try and catch up with you’s 

Think we are only heading to a mates house mate. Been a bit of nonsense up this way after the last few so staying out the road cause in a fucking zoomer and run heed first into it :lol:

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think we are only heading to a mates house mate. Been a bit of nonsense up this way after the last few so staying out the road cause in a fucking zoomer and run heed first into it :lol:

Aye mate fair enough, I’d probably be wise to do something similar, as I’ll be absolutely destroyed by about 4ish, she’s out the night for a 40th in the town so won’t be back till about 330 /4, I’ve got a fridge full of strongbow and the boxing on, so I’ll be up when she gets in and I’m fucked if I’m going to bed at that time, wouldn’t sleep anyway so might as well keep on it right though. Think I’ll probably end up in novos mid afternoon and see where the fuck takes me from there ha ha. 

RFC55 and Gascoigne8 like this
3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate fair enough, I’d probably be wise to do something similar, as I’ll be absolutely destroyed by about 4ish, she’s out the night for a 40th in the town so won’t be back till about 330 /4, I’ve got a fridge full of strongbow and the boxing on, so I’ll be up when she gets in and I’m fucked if I’m going to bed at that time, wouldn’t sleep anyway so might as well keep on it right though. Think I’ll probably end up in novos mid afternoon and see where the fuck takes me from there ha ha. 

I’ll get you by the toilets at half time though at your end. we’re always around that bit as we our pals from Annan that sit in sw3, have a wee patsy and then chew the ears off all the usual lot around me second half. Good job they all like us as we must be a pain in the arse ha ha always rock up 5 or so minutes late then the same at half time. Can’t wait for standing sections to come in so I’m not pissing cunts off ha ha. 

RFC55 likes this

Like all Good Bears,  on the eve of an important game, I always like to make sure my RangersMedia Erskine Fund Season Membership is fully up to date.

The Fund's new season membership has only just begun , so there's probably a good chance that some Bears out there haven't yet made a donation for this season.

Fuck I hope they sort that out soon.  I'd hate for them to jinx things!

Whisky_2018_1.thumb.jpg.b90f8fc04638b1aa

Erskine_Park_Ibrox_july18_B.thumb.jpg.3a

Bears r us likes this
51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Most cunty thing for me is if I was to get the train home a bit after the game I’d end up in full confrontation with taigs galore, especially as our train ends up in either Dumbarton of Helensburgh. Will say one thing though that I’ve not seen in my seven years staying here, as much as it’s a tarrier stronghold, the past few months, I’ve noticed a hell of a lot of people wearing Rangers stuff. My wee street is more us than them and most of the wee waters that are the only cunts giving it wide (when in numbers and full of Buckie and pills) must be in the jail. It’s the train that’s the issue though, and if the result isn’t what we want that’s when I’m dying to get on it, not wise and she going tonto. Obviously I’d end up with a proper doing but that’s not what goes through your mind at the time ha ha 

RFC55 likes this
4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Most cunty thing for me is if I was to get the train home a bit after the game I’d end up in full confrontation with taigs galore, especially as our train ends up in either Dumbarton of Helensburgh. Will say one thing though that I’ve not seen in my seven years staying here, as much as it’s a tarrier stronghold, the past few months, I’ve noticed a hell of a lot of people wearing Rangers stuff. My wee street is more us than them and most of the wee waters that are the only cunts giving it wide (when in numbers and full of Buckie and pills) must be in the jail. It’s the train that’s the issue though, and if the result isn’t what we want that’s when I’m dying to get on it, not wise and she going tonto. Obviously I’d end up with a proper doing but that’s not what goes through your mind at the time ha ha 

You just go for it that's the issue :lol: